⚡️ Chapter Thirteen ⚡️

'My name is Eren Jaeger. I'm addressing all my fellow Subjects of Ymir, speaking to you through the power of the Founding.'

I fall to my knees to try and process what's even happening right now. How is it as though Eren is speaking in my mind right now? This is a lot handle.

'All the hardening throughout the entire land of Paradis has crumbled down and the legions of Titans that were buried within the walls have begun their march.'

I grab at the sand beneath us, gripping at it. I glance around to see that Connie is grasping at his head and Jean is just staring blankly at the ground.

'My only goal is to protect the lives of the people of Paradis Island - the island I grew up on.'

'However, the world wants to exterminate my people, not just Paradis Island. They won't stop until every last Subject of Ymir is dead and I refuse to let them.'

'So, these Titans will trample every inch of this world except for that of Paradis Island until every single life beyond our shores is wiped out and the people of Paradis Island are all that remain of humanity.'

The sand leaves my hands, as we leave the strange blue place, leaving the three of us to stare at each other in complete fear. I figured out that Eren's doing all of this for us, but I never thought he'd go this far.

"What the- what the hell was that..?" Connie asks, barely about a whisper.

I shake my head with a shrug. "I don't know..."

"Hey. Look over there." Jean points down toward the street below at the young boy just laying there. I recognize him as the boy who snuck onto the airship with Gabi that night...Falco.

I stand up. "You guys go to Armin and Mikasa. I'm gonna go get him and bring him back. We can't just have him running around free."

"What if you get seen?" Connie asks. "He's down there near Reiner."

"I'll be quick. Just go." I fly down to the kid, quickly hoist him up under my arm, and fly back up and search for the others.

"Y/n!" I hear my name called out from quite the distance away. I look over and see Armin waving me over from on a rooftop.

l fly over to them as quickly as possible and lay Falco down on the roof. "He's got the power of the Jaw Titan now."

"What makes you think that?" Mikasa asks.

"Well, he's got the marks under his eyes from shifting back into a human. Eren and Zeke left with their Titan powers, you and Armin were with the Cart Titan still, and Reiner and the Jaw Titan were the only two left with this kid after he shifted from Zeke's roar and Reiner is still alive." I explain.

"Good move on bringing him to us then." Armin remarks.

I nod. "Thanks."

"Never mind the kid. What the hell do we do about Eren?!" Connie exclaims.

"About him..." Jean starts, crouching down to tie Falco up. "It's over. Maniac or not, I never thought Eren would slaughter everyone outside the walls. Everyone who hates us will be dead and the entire outside world will be flattened and empty everywhere. This is all because the world picked a fight with us and lost. There's no other way we could go about doing this."

Armin sighs. "As right as you are, Eren's going way too far with this. He's committing genocide against the whole world."

"Well then, what should we do?" Jean asks. "Just think on it. Eren tricked Zeke into not castrating us with his euthanazation plan. Historia could've easily taken the Founder too, but Eren opposed to that. He's killing everyone for us. He's doing this horrible thing we could never think of for our sake."