Chapter-4

Nandini's POV'

After peacefully having our dinner we all were sitting in the garden of our house having ice cream.

I & Shrey were bantering over god knows what. We'll nothing new in that but mom stopped us saying we are two grown up idiots now.. I glared mom for calling me an idiot because clearly everyone knows whose idiot here. Note the sarcasm.

Mom and Dad were discussing something very seriously. I looked at them suspiciously as I saw them murmuring my name.

"Mom Dad kindly elaborate about what I'm being discussed.!?" I asked eyeing them.

Mom laughed nervously and said, "Nandu Don't you think that we should start looking for a suitable groom for you now..We are getting old. We wish to see you both settled in your life."

"Okay Okay Mom don't start with your emotional blackmailing.. Do what you wish for.." I rolled my eyes at her drama.

Mom squilled on her place and gave her toothy smile to me.

"I knew Nandu you would never deny me so I have already looked for a suitable match for you.."

I widened my eyes at her.. She turned to Dad and said,
"Raman you know Shrikant Malhotra.!?"

"Oh yea we collaborated with them few years back.. Shrikant is a good friend mine and very kind man I must say.."

"Yea and his wife Neonika Malhotra is a member of my club so we know each other quite well.. They are looking for a match for their elder son. Manik, so one of our mutual friend suggested us to meet.."

"Oh that's great. Nandu are you okay with it..!?"

I came back from my dazed state as I was zoomed out after listening his name..
Manik.. wow what a magical name.. my heart literally skipped a beat by just listening his name..

There's an unknown butterfly feeling in my stomach..

"Nandu..!?" Dad caressed my head and asked "Are you okay with meeting manik.."

I nodded my head and said
"As you both feel right.."

Mom Dad Caressed my head and kissed my cheeks when we heard a whining sound.. we looked to see my baby brother sitting with a sulked face..

"Sara pyaar iske liye, mere liye kuch nai.." he sulked..

"Ha kyuki tujhe toh Dad kachre ke daabe se laye hai.." i said showing him my tongue..

"Momm..!!"

Mom Dad and I laughed and hugged him.. I smiled as light years pricked my eyes seeing my family happy..

I went to my room.. I thought of searching for my maybe future groom a little..

I grabbed my phone and searched Manik Malhotra in google.. Lots of pictures flashed on the screen..

My heart skipped a beat.. He was so handsome.. drop dead gorgeous.. Well sculptured body with 6'2 tall height.. Black Orbs directly staring at the camera as if staring me.. His Light stumble giving me a perfect view of his sharp jaw line..
I think I'm already smitten by him..

I grinned thinking of meeting him tomorrow..

I slept in my own world of dreams..

_____________________________

Manik's POV'

I woke up early today freshened up and went for my morning Jog.. There's an unknown giddy feeling in me today..

I came back and saw mom rushing here and there.. I hugged her from behind and made her sit on couch..

"Mom calm down.. why are you hyping so much..!?"

She started her ranting about we have to go to see her "future bahu" and we are already getting late...

"Mom mom calm down.. we are not getting late it's quite early for us to go at someone's house you go and freshen up a bit and chill.."

"Yea you go have a bath I'll arrange breakfast.."

I went to my room and had a quick shower as I knew me being late would make my mom panick stricken again..

I wore an off-white t-shirt paired with dark blue denims.. I grabbed a gray blazer to look a bit formal and presentable.. I wore smart watch.. set up my hairs and sparey some perfume.. I wore loafer shoes and went down had breakfast with everyone and started for Murthy Mansion..

____________________________

Nandini's POV'

I strangely woke up without any tantrums today.. I took a long warm shower and wore a beautiful white anarkali with mirror work on it.. I let my hairs free today and curled it a bit.. I applied some gloss and Kohl and wore some silver oxidised jhumkas with a bracelet and watch.. I sprayed some perfume.

I went down stairs to look my mom rushing here and there to arrange everything as she wanted everything perfect. She gasped as she saw me and came towards me with some unshed tears in her eyes.. Dad came by her side and they hugged me from both the sides..

I would do anything for their happiness..

____________________________

Helloji Namaste..!!
Hope you liked the chappy.. Always open for the suggestions and ideas..

Manik and Nandini are finally gonna meet in the next chappy.. yayyyie!!!
Let me know your views in comments down below.

Give your love to this story by lots of votes and comments and also do share this story with your fellow readers..

Love ❤️
Sp