5-Last night what a blur, woke up lying next to her, last night made a mess

Izzy's POV

I follow Calum out into the hallway. I finally get a look around the house. I don't remember anything from last night.

"Cal, I need to use the bathroom. I'll meet you in the kitchen," I say.

"Okay," he says heading down the stairs.

I open the door closest to me and realise it's a bedroom. I look at the stunned faces of Michael and Ava, Madi's friend. They both look at each other and say, "Oh shit."

"I'm so sorry," I mumble awkwardly.

Well so much for Michael possibly liking me.

I close the door but still hear their panicked voices. I keep walking until I eventually find the bathroom. I take a glance in the mirror and realise that I no longer have my dress on. It's a nirvana shirt. Extremely big on me. Extremely comfy. I vaguely remember Calum wearing this yesterday and it would explain why he was shirtless this morning. Not that I'm complaining. I use the bathroom and wash my face and try to detangle my hair.

"So whatcha making?" I ask Calum as I walk into the kitchen after about five minutes of searching to actually find it. Marissa has a big ass house.

"I'm making waffles," he says, trying to impersonate Donkey off Shrek.

"Wow," I giggle.

Calum puts down a stack of waffles coated in melted chocolate with strawberries on the side.

"Waffles are my true love. I am a waffle."

"That was a waffle pun." He says.

I start giggling quite a bit harder than I should of and I fall off my chair.

"That was waffle," I say a little disoriented.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" Calum says, in between laughs.

"I feel waffle," I say, wow stop with the bad puns.

"You're not even hungover, you're still drunk," he says.

He scoops me up in his arms and I wrap my arms around his neck. I giggle. "Calum, put me down," I shriek. I hit him on the back repeatedly, playfully.

"Izzy," he screams, as he trips and we fall onto the couch. I am lying on Calum awkwardly.

Marissa coming in rudely interrupts us and saying, "I thought you were fucking in my kitchen. I was gonna tell you to leave but never mind. Although Cal it wouldn't have been the first time," she laughs walking off.

I stop laughing and get up.

"What did she mean by that?" I ask Calum.

"I just... There were a few mistakes I made while drunk, which is why I try to stay sober at these parties."

"Oh," I say, the sadness clearly obvious in my voice.

"Izzy it was when I was younger and reckless," he says.

"I bet," I say, sitting on the couch.

"Izzy, I'm sorry for her. She is just a bitch."

"Mmm," I say.

"Can you please put a shirt on?" I say, laughing.

"You're wearing it," he says.

"Oh yeh, can I ask why that is?"

"You thought your dress was uncomfortable so you stripped to your underwear."

"Oh god," I say, hiding my face away from him.

"Then I took off my shirt, you got excited and then extremely upset and disappointed when you realised it was only to give to you."

"Oh my god," I say going a deep shade of red.

"You're blush is cute."

"Oh my god, stop it right now."

Michael's POV

"What did we do?" I ask in distress. "I don't know, I can't remember," the girl says. "Who even are you?" I ask her. "Ava, nice to meet you," she says, sarcastically. "I'm Michael," I say. "Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask. "No, all I know is that I got drunk and now I am lying in a bed, completely naked with an equally naked boy next to me." "You have to admit I'm pretty hot," I say, smirking. "I wanna be angry at you, but I agree," she says laughing. "I'm sure we didn't even do anything," I say, standing up to get dressed. That is when the wrapper falls to the floor.

"We had sex."

"I was a virgin," she says, crying.

"It's okay," I say, awkwardly rubbing her back.

Calum's POV

"Izzy," I say. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay you've changed."

"For the better," I say, giving her a hug.

"You're a really good friend, Calum," Izzy says.

Friend zoned?

"Mmm, yeh," I smile.

Izzy smiles so sincerely and innocently at me. I hope she sees me as something more than a friend one day.

Izzy's POV

"You're a really good friend, Calum," I say.

Calum's face looks sort of crushed. Fuck, I didn't mean to friend zone him I just didn't want to rush things. Calum is a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have him. I just wonder how many girls have had him. Oh well, he has changed.

"Mmm, yeh," he smiles.

I smile at him.

Authors Note:

Guys, thank you for reading these few chapters.

Do you guys ship #Cazzy or should they stay friends?

Comment your thoughts J