4- Wrapped up late, took a minute but I found my mates.

Calum's POV

"Madi said Izzy looks stunning," Luke says casually. My hands tense on the steering wheel. "Really?" I ask, trying to be as calm as possible. What if I fuck it up with her?

"Yep," Luke says.

We pull up about a block away from the party. It started about twenty minutes ago but it will go all night so it doesn't really matter.

"Are Izzy and Madi already there?" I ask. Luke nods.

We walk up the driveway and we see Izzy yelling at Ashton. Tyla looks ready to slap her, and Izzy looks like she is going to cry. Madi is next to Izzy, freaking out. Madi runs over to us when she sees Luke.

"Baby, what's wrong," Luke says, giving her a tight hug.

"Izzy used to date Ashton and he cheated on her with Tyla," Madi says.

"What?" I say angrily. I feel every muscle in my body tense.

Madi just nods, burying her face into Luke's chest.

"Come on, baby, want a drink?" Luke says, awkwardly not knowing what else to do.

"Sure," she agrees.

They walk off together and I walk over to the chaos unfolding.

Damn, she looks amazing.

"You asshole!" Tyla says, as she slaps Ashton.

"I love Izzy," Ashton says, kissing Izzy passionately.

Izzy pushes him away, now she is crying.

I go to punch him but before I do Izzy brings her knee up to his crotch.

Ashton groans in agony, but keeps trying to grab Izzy. I move Izzy behind me protecting her.

"Fuck off," Ashton spits at me.

Tyla lifts Ashton up.

"You're really helping him?" I question, is she fucking stupid?

"I was lying, baby, I've always loved you," Ashton says, trying to kiss her.

"Oh go to hell, asshole," Tyla says, punching Ashton in the face.

Blood is running from Ashton's nose.

"Sluts," he yells.

2 hours later

"Izzy, are you drunk?"

"Pfft... no," she slurs.

"Let's go upstairs," she says, with a wink.

"Izzy, you're drunk," I say, while she drags me upstairs.

"Let's do it," she says, smirking at me.

"Izz, you're drunk."

"Calum," she whines, "I want to be with you."

Izzy pushes me onto the bed. She tries to kiss me but I push her off.

"You don't want me," she pouts like a five year old.

"Izzy, I want you. Not like this. With you drunk out of your mind." I say.

"No, you don't want me."

"Izzy, do you want to sleep?"

"With you."

"This dress is uncomfortable," she says, starting to take it off.

She takes off her dress so she is in nothing but a lacey bra and underwear. She takes off her boots and is just wearing long woolen grey socks that have been rolled down. Fuck, she looks so sexy. No, Calum.

"Calum," she says. "You have an issue," she says smirking.

I look down at the quite obvious bulge.

"Haha," Izzy giggles. "I did that," she says proudly.

"Izzy, you're very drunk."

"No," she protests.

"Here," I say, taking my shirt off.

"Ooh," Izzy exclaims, excitedly.

"Aw," she says, as I put my shirt on her.

It's so long on her it was longer than the dress she had on.

"Calum, I'm not sleepy," Izzy says, as she falls back onto the pillow.

I look around and we must be in the spare bedroom. I lock the door so no one can come in and try to hurt her. She looks so beautiful while she sleeps. So peaceful.

1 hour later

Izzy starts to whimper in her sleep. I hop in bed next to her, no nothing sexual, just general comfort. She cuddles into me and shortly after she stops whimpering. I must fall asleep too because I wake up to her sitting up. "It's late love, go back to sleep," I say to her. She nods, relaxing back into the pillow and myself.

The next morning

"Calum!" I hear someone cry out in distress. I open my eyes to see a distressed Izzy.

"Calum... did we?"

"No, you wanted to but I stopped you. Then you started whimpering so I cuddled you," I say. "I'm sorry."

Izzy walks over to me. I think she is going to hit me, but instead she tears up and hugs me.

"Thank you," she says. Then she whispers," I didn't want to lose my virginity when I was drunk."

"What?"

"I'm a virgin," she blushes.

"Good," I say. "Girls don't need to lose their virginities to people they don't love. What are they trying to prove?"

"Mmm," she sniffles.

"It's okay, Izzy," I say, soothingly rubbing her back.

"I've known you for a day, Calum. Already you have seen me drunk, in my underwear and crying. I'm a mess."

"Hey, its okay Izzy. I don't think any less of you. We all do stupid things when we're drunk."

Izzy collapses into me crying. I cuddle her and kiss her forehead.

"You're a really good guy Cal," she says to me.

"How?"

"A lot of guys would have taken advantage of me," she says.

"Probably," I agree. "But not me." I smile.

Izzy smiles back.

"Sorry, for everything."

"Don't be sorry," I say.

"Well I am. Especially for freaking out when I woke up," she says embarrassed.

"Don't," I say. "I would've freaked out if I woke up next to a girl in bed with me."

"So, you want breakfast?" I ask.

"Sure, but wait this isn't our house."

"Marissa will be passed out somewhere."

"Haha okay," she laughs.

I unlock the door and we step out into the hallway.

Let's make breakfast.