ANBU

I’m baaaack c: Just so you know, I should be uploading at least once a week, if not twice. Obviously I’m not a fast updater.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ookami’s POV

My eyes snapped open, taking in my surroundings. I was in a cold, metal cage, within a dark and suspicious room.

I stood on all fours, my eyes wide. Something in my shoulder suddenly moved, making me panic. What the hell was that?! I thought.

I then remembered one of Danzo’s subordinates placing a strange device in that same shoulder. That made me curious of what it was. A tracking device, maybe?

I sighed, and then stiffened as someone entered the room. Multiple people, actually. Danzo, with 2 ANBU flanking his sides.

Danzo looked down at me, a stoic expression on his face. I was about half a foot taller than his waist.

I growled, my fur rising threateningly.

“We know who and what you are. You aren’t a wolf.” Danzo said, making me freeze.

How… How the hell did he… I thought with wide eyes.

Danzo flicked his wrist, and one of the ANBU unlocked my cage, allowing me to step out.

Cautiously I exited, narrowing my eyes menacingly at Danzo.

“And how do you know that?” I snarled.

The man was stoic. “You do not need to know.”

I growled, but didn’t protest. Honestly, I didn’t want to know. It was kind of disturbing to think about… I mean, how often do you come across a stranger that knows everything about you? Never? I thought so.

“You will follow my rules if you do not want your secret to get out. You must become a member of the ANBU.”

I narrowed my eyes. “Why should I listen to you? I doubt anyone would believe you anyways.”

“Would you like to take the risk?” Danzo queried.

I snarled. He had caught me there…

“First, tell me what the thing in my shoulder is.” I said.

“It was a device to keep you… Tracked. We’ve deactivated it now.” Danzo said.

I nodded slowly. “I suppose I must agree. I will join. But don’t you think it will be suspicious to anyone?” I asked.

“They can be suspicious if they wish.”

I sighed. “Alright. Now what do I do, as a member? Are there any missions or tests I have to take?”

“Before you do anything for us, you must be sealed. We cannot risk you leaking any of our information.” Danzo spoke, monotone.

One of the ANBU held my jaw open. Danzo pulled out my tongue, did a single hand sign, then pressed his fingers down. A burning sensation filled my mouth, and I growled.

Danzo and the ANBU removed their hands. Only minutes later, the burning had passed.

“I have a mission for you.” Danzo finally spoke.

I looked at him in curiosity. “Yes?”

He glanced down at me, completely serious.

“Tail the Akatsuki.”

--------------------------------------------------

WOAH. DIDN’T EXPECT THAT, EH? ;D

I PROMISE I’ll upload soon! Maybe even tomorrow ;)

XOXO Sweetamanda