Them as yanderes

Uzi.

*She'd be the highly aggressive yandere yet the really silent one. She'd definitely kill to attempt to keep you 'hers'.

*Lets say for example, another person attempts to flirt with you. She will not hesitate to try to get you away from them. If she tries to argue with them, they signed a death warrant.

*Let me make it clear that she will kill, but never around you. Since she doesn't want you to look at her like you felt like she would kill you at any moment.

*She wouldn't cut you off from N, but she would get really close to trying. Not that you would ever allow it. But still.

*V would be dead on day one. No, really. Granted the only way she would kill her is if she found out how to use a certain power. 

*Speaking of a certain power, she wouldn't lay a finger on you. She would rather die than ever attack you.

*TL;DR, If anyone so much as looks at you wrong, death.

N.

*He would be in 2nd place for the most calm yandere. Now, that's not to say he wouldn't ever kill for you, because he would. But he has a good restraint on himself.

*For example, If there was ever an attempt to take you from him, he would try to threaten them in the most 'kind' way he could possibly say it in. If they don't stop though? They would kill them and put the blame on V.

*Speaking of V, the only reason V would still live is because N would use her as a blame card. Random drone gone missing? V did it. 

*Uzi on the other hand, would still live depending if your fond of her or not. If your not, she'd be dead on the first episode. If you are, he'd keep her around to try to keep you happy. But make no mistake; You. Are. His.

*Can't say Uzi would be dead on the camp episode, but there would definitely be a fight. N would be highly protective of you so he'd probably see you getting attacked and immediately step in.

V.

*Ready to see a giga high death count? No? Tough luck.

*You'd probably see a "V is insane and would be a hostile yandere." in a lot of books. I can't say they're wrong, and they're not.

*The first attempt by a drone to take you from her? They'd be death by the 3rd word. V wouldn't allow you to get killed by her squad members early on in her relationship with you. 

*She would be really careful to make sure that they don't know a single thing about you. She knew if anyone knew about you, she would quite literally have to kill them.

*Uzi would be dead once she slips her chains after the first episode. That is if you visit her secretly in the pod.

*Eh, don't count on her being chill.

Thad.

*Most chill Yandere 2023.

*Would get physical if someone tries to take you from him. Not to the point where he would kill them but, still physical.

*Other then that, he probably can't do much, especially when your dead-

Doll.

*There isn't a AU where she's NOT a yandere.

*Would kill to keep you with her. 

*Wouldn't dare lay a finger on you though.

*Overall, in this 'yandere au' she would be more overprotective and clingy than normal.

*She's just the same as she is in the regular oneshots.

MAYBE THERE WILL BE A ONESHOT ON FRIDAY?!?!?!?!

Who knows? Maybe I'll just work on the other books instead. I don't really know. This is really poggers. Maybe I'll make a shitpost book.

Word Count: 600+