Tessa Catch up. (Decently long)

Your human in here btw.

How you met.

(Let's imagine that Tessa's family lives in a forest for plot.)

"Y/N YOU LITTLE SHIT! GET BACK HERE!" Your father yelled in the distance. You didn't dare look back as you continued to run into the forest. You just wanted to get away from it all. You HAD to get away from them.

You could hear him running after you from behind. Though his footsteps was getting quieter and quieter as you kept running faster and faster. Eventually, you couldn't hear him anymore and you had a moment to breath.

You had just had enough of him attacking you for the shittiest reasons. Looking around, you can see... Nothing. It was just forest. Whatever, you weren't going back. 

"Hello?" Someone spoke behind you.

You quickly snaped your attention towards the voice. You had backed up greatly, mostly because you weren't expecting someone else here. 

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to scare you like that." She quickly apologized. You just took a moment to process this and spoke.

"No, it's fine. Just didn't expect anyone here." You weren't lying either. Even though your dad was searching for you, you didn't expect him to find you so soon.

There was an awkward silence between you two. She decided to break the silence first.

"So, what's your name?" She asked curiously. 

"It's Y/N" You responded. "Yours?"

"It's Tessa." She responded. She looked around for a second and looked towards you.

"So, what are you doing out here?" She asked. You just took a close look around to make sure that nobody else was here.

"I'm trying to get away from someone-" You were quickly interrupted by something. Or rather, someone.

"Y/N! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" You heard you dad in the distance. You bolted into a nearby bush. Tessa was just looking at you and looking to where the voice came from. A few seconds later, your dad came around to where you were and spotted Tessa.

"Uh, excuse me miss. Have you by chance seen a young man around here? He got lost and I'm trying to find him." He lied effortlessly. 

Please don't tell him, PLEASE don't tell him.

"Uh, nope! Haven't seen anyone around here." She lied towards him.

"Oh, alright. If you see him around could you let me know?" 

"Sure thing." She responded.

And with that your dad walked off. Tessa decided to wait a bit before she turned towards you.

"You can come out now." 

You slowly came out of the bush.

"Thank you..." You said.

"No problem. Do you want to talk for a bit?" She asked.

"Sure..."

This feels like... 

Hope.

Conversations you have.

They're mostly just talking about her life. It's not because she's egotistical or anything. It's because you had nothing good to say about your life.

She told you a lot about her family, drones, friends, whatever would make you get your mind off of your dad.

She told you about N, V, J and any other drone she's really fond of.