That's one way to put it. (Thad x Reader)

Your day wasn't the greatest.

Well, actually it was probably your worst day yet.

First, you have the bitchy, one of a kind, Lizzy come out of nowhere and insult you, also out of nowhere.

And to top it all off, the prom just finished with a murderous ending. Doll just popped up out of nowhere and started killing people left and right. Luckily, Thad wasn't there but you were.

You on the other hand were. You were able to escape though.

Was still pretty terrifying though.

Once Thad heard what happened he immediately made sure you were ok. He was, Understandably, downright pissed at Doll when he figured out she murdered a few people and heard that you almost got killed along with them.

You weren't all that concerned though. You knew you couldn't do anything if you tried. You don't know if she took pity on you or if she just forgot about you.

Wait isn't this about Thad-?

Thad kept asking you questions to make sure you were ok.

"Are your systems ok?" He stressed.

"Just dandy."

"Y/N, you have to be more careful! What if you were seriously hurt?!"

"What do I have to worry about when I have someone like you always by my side?" You joked. This seemingly made him blush. 

"I- Uh-..."

"-.-- --- ..- / -.. --- -. .----. - / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / .... .- ...- . / - --- / .-- --- .-. .-. -.-- / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / ... --- / -- ..- -.-. .... .-.-.-" You said trying to calm him down.

".. / .-- --- .-. .-. -.-- / .- -... --- ..- - / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .... . -. . ...- . .-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .. -. / -.. .- -. --. . .-. / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... .- - .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-" He said a bit helpless. 

(No, I'm not translating that. Use a translator or something.)

You sighed a bit and decided to change the subject a bit.

"So how was school?" You asked. He just looked over to you with sad eyes.

"Same old, same old." He said trying to mask his sadness. 

"How about we just watch some TV?" You asked trying to lighten the mood.

He looked over to you and nodded. 

For the rest of the night you both watched some pre-recorded anime.

You both were enjoying yourselves, but when something weird came on; you both recoiled in disgust.

"That's... Uh.... Interesting." Thad said trying to disregard what just happened.

"That's one way to put it." You said.

Overall, you both were just calming down a bit.

Not sure how short this is to your liking but either way, I hope you enjoyed it.

I'M NOT DEAD HJPGASH[GOUJDAPGJIO-

Word count: 456