Cuddles with them

Requested by someone.

I'm retarded so I can't remember who requested it. Also I'm on mobile so no bold letters :(

Uzi.

She is an edgy- sorry, angsty girl. So more than likely, she would avoid cuddles as much as possible.

But personally I see her as a bit touched starved so once she does swallow her pride, she would probably melt from your touch. 

But obviously, being touch starved means not knowing how to cuddle. So she would either squeeze you too hard or just be in this awkward position where it feels really uncomfortable.

But she would eventually get the hang of it, right?

N.

I feel like I need to say this: all the murder drones are touched starved. That being said, none of them know how to cuddle. Mostly because up to that point, they were killing for a living-

Now that we got that out of the way, you would have to walk N through how to actually cuddle. But once that's done, he'd probably be really cuddily if that makes sense.

He'd wrap his tail around you naturally and it's mostly just... that.

Nothing really special about it.

V.

Same as N but worse.

It's more or less just her stabbing you with her tail, (by accident ofc) and just having a really hard time adjusting.

But; again, she would be the same as N once she gets the hang of it.

People who keep screaming at me about being not dead.

Unlike the first 3, I think he would have a decent idea on what he's doing.

Wrapping his arms around you. Relaxing. The whole sha'bang

He's the easiest one out of all of them.

Doll.

Doll is more chill about it. It hasn't been that long since her parents died so she does know what she's doing.

Doesn't mean she's confer-table (yes I know I spelled it wrong. Counterpoint: shut up.) doing it.

To be clear, she knows how to cuddle. She doesn't like to cuddle.

So don't expect too much.

Tesla from Elon musk.

From the second you started your relationship, she immediately wanted to cuddle (much to your frustration) so you went along with it.

It honestly just holding you close and watching TV whenever you visit her house. Over at your shack of depression though? She'll just do the same thing except a tad bit bored.

Overall, just being a bit overprotective.

I know I haven't been active lately.  If you haven't followed me or even checked my convo tab, I have been on vacation for a while but now I'm on vacation AND making a chapter on a fan fiction site that's practically for kids.

So I'm having fun.

Be sure to follow for more updates.

Word count: 430