CHAPTER 3

Ashenaiah's POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt that someone is touching my cheek. As I open my eyes her aqua like eyes met mine her eyes are so beautiful I feel like it's hypnotizing me and this woman infront of me.. wait?! is she a goddess? Well no doubt she is indeniably gorgeous.

"Glad you're already awake." She said while smiling that brings me back to my senses. I just realized that I don't know who she is and also I don't know where the hell I am right fucking now!

"Who are you? And where the hell I am? As far as I can remember I was in Cebu and I got.... s-shot." I almost lost my voice when I said the last word and suddenly I remember everything. I was in the platform and before I could leave the stage I got shot in my chest where my heart is located and I don't know what happened next. Am I already dead?

" I am your body and you will be my soul, so please take care of me. " She said smiling while standing properly she was leaning before to face me while I am sitting on the grass and leaning against a tree so I am looking up right now to see her.

My eyebrows furrowed as I hear her response.

" What are you talking about? Are you insane?!." I'm a person who knows how to control emotion of course it is part of being a politician I must know how to hold my self and stay calm even infront of death but now I feel like loosing all my control because of this woman infront of me.

She just smiled at me.

"Don't worry I will let you know me. I just hope that you will be able change my faith and won't repeat the same mistake I did because when you woke up it's no longer me but you. Please take care of my body Ashenaiah." She said before disappearing in my sight.

Unti unti kong nararamdaman ang pagsakit ng ulo ko and there are scenarios entering in my brain.

Third Person's POV

Sa isang tahimik na silid na tanging tunog lamang ng mga butiki at ibon ang maririnig isang babae na may maamong mukha na gaya ng sa isang diyosa ang mahimbing na nakahimlay. May mga galos at may benda na maayos na nakabalot sa kanyang ulo.

Until unti niyang iminulat ang kanyang mga mata at inilibot sa silid ang mata na puno ng pagtataka. Nang mapagtanto na hindi ito ang kaniyang silid wala pang isang sigundo ay napabalikwas sya ng bangon mula sa pagkakahiga na naging sanhi ng pagkirot ng kaniyang ulo at ng kaniyang mga sugat sa katawan.

Hawak ang kanyang ulo ay tumayo siya at nilibot ang silid sa kabila ng iniindang sakit makikita ang pagkamangha sa kanyang mga mata sa kanyang nakikita, isang silid na puno ng mga bagay na halos sa buong buhay niya ay ngayon niya lang nakita.

Nang matapat siya sa isang salamin kung saan kita ang kaniyang kabuuan ay labis ang kaniyang pagkabigla at ang tanging iniisip ay 'Sino ito?' dahil hindi ang kaniyang sarili ang kaniyang nakita kundi isang babae na may napakagandang mukha at hubog ng katawan na nakasuot ng hanfu habang nakatitig sa repleksyong kaniyang nakikita sa salamin muli niyang binalikan ang nangyari bago niya matagpuan ang sarili sa silid na kanyang kinaroroonan.

Habang nagsasalita sa harap ng maraming tao isang bala ang tumama sa kaniyang puso na naging sanhi ng kaniyang kamatayan. Nabalik siya sa ulirat ng maalala ang nangyari.

" Am I dead?" Tanging na ibulalas lang niya sa kawalan at malalim ang iniisip. Bigla namang sumagi sa isip niya ang panaginip niya dahil ang repleksyon na nakikita niya sa salamin ngayon ay ang babae sa loob ng panaginip niya si...... Ashera.

Ashenaiah's POV

'Ashera Wortts'
That's the name of this woman I'm in right now. Paano ko nalaman? Simple she gave me her memory I don't know how but I just find it inside my memory.

Ashera Wortts Davis is the current Empress of the Fiore Kingdom and the only wife of Leonard Martin Davis the current Emperor. Her relationship with the emperor is not intimate it's only their parents who arranged them to get married, first, to secure the support and loyalty of their family towards the royale family and second to get the favor of the current emperor and make sure that it won't act against their family because he is known for being heartless, fearless, monstrous and of course great in ruling.

However, despite of the bad personality of the emperor some woman still admires him and Ashera is one of them basically because of his gorgeous face and manly appearance that can make any woman who see him fall in love with him immediately something like love at first sight duh whatever. She secretly love him without him knowing because he doesn't even care at all the only thing he cared about is his empire and nevermind the rest. Being the empress is not easy for Ashera because some people are trying to kill her and bring her down. And that's why I ended up on her body because one of her so called best friend put a poison on her tea out of anger and jealousy that cause her to death.

Haiiissstt..... Of all the body I can be transmigrated bakit sa katawan pa ng babae na to?! It's fine with me that she's the current Empress but I can't believe that from today onwards I need to live as a married woman!! This is unacceptable!

"Damn, I can't believe that this shit is happening to me!!" I said out of frustration.

Alora_Vin'nyla