CHAPTER 1

Ashenaiah's POV

" Nagiging matunog na sa publiko ang pagtakbo mo bilang Presidente. " I diverted my gaze on Greg when he started talking he is comfortably sitting on the couch inside my office crossed legs while sipping his wine.

"And?" I just said and continue browsing the file I am reading it's about the list of the reigning candidates for the respective position in the congress.

I felt that he was looking at me before he speak again.

" Are not you bothered that what happened before will happen again? " He asked with a glint of worry on his voice.

"That's part of a politician's life. " I casually said without looking at him. He was pertaining about the continuous threat I received and assassination happened before when I was still running for the Vice President position but I don't care because they will never get the satisfaction that they want. And also I am more than capable than those people who hired mens to clean a mess because I cleaned the mess on my own and I never trust anyone to do it.

He let out a deep sigh.

" I know that you are a brave woman but are not you feeling a bit fear? You know mas lalo pang dadami ang mga tao na gustong magtangka sa buhay mo ngayon because you are aiming for a higher position. You know Mr. Suarez he won't just sit and wait for his defeat. He is a scheming old man, a fox pretending to be a sheep. We must be careful from now on especially you because you have always been his prey that he can't get." He said with full of seriousness in his voice. I just smirked and look at him to meet his eyes.

" That makes it more exciting the more the merrier and speaking of that old hug I don't give a damn on his useless schemes. His plans is as useless as him. Just let him enjoy because sooner or later we don't know he will be lying 6 feet under the ground. " Malamig na sabi ko na ikinailing niya.

" Haist fine, after all you are a very capable woman but please be more careful. Okay I'm leaving. " He said before walking towards the door

"By the way mangangampanya pala tayo tomorrow in Cebu so don't be late." Pahabol ko dito bago pa niya mahawakan ang seradora na sinagot naman niya ng isang tango bago buksan ang pinto at tuluyan ng umalis.

Tomorrow will be a tough day but I will make sure that Cebu will be on my hands. Peoples nowadays are easy to decieve just give them what they need and you will be good in their eyes. What a foolish creatures but it doesn't matter as long as I get what I want. That's me I don't care about others because I only care about me and my ambition that's why those people who knows me called me heartless because I am a heartless person.

Author's Note

That's all for today.

Alora_Vin'nyla