4. Decorating

Today I was nervous. I had all my new school friends coming over to finally help finish my dorm room. It had been about 2 weeks now and I was starting to settle into school I mean basically everyone talked to me and they were all really nice, so it was pretty good.

The new friends I had made were most of the people from the school dance committee. Ty, Theo, Alice and a couple others whose names I hadn't remembered or hadn't talked to me. All of them were nice enough to come round and help me and Elizabeth decorate my room.

They all came around at about 7a.m which was around four hours earlier than needed but I really didn't care. Elizabeth, did though.

I'm a morning person Lizzy definitely isn't she will wake up and 6pm to eat breakfast when she can and I'm pretty sure she basically hates being interrupted. I say basically cause I never have interupted her sleep.

Even though I woke up at four and are and got ready, it did shock me to see all of my new friends with paint supplies a couple hours after. I still let them all in to start helping immediately. The problem to this was more people equals talking which would definitely eventually lead to the awakening of the Grinch of my roomie.

Can I tell you now that she looks like a grumpy cat when she wakes up.

She had this adorable tired look that I loved, it also only got cuter when she was woken up at 7 by other people.

Slowly I shook my  head and ignored the growing feeling in my heart and forced my attention back to my friends and not the adorable girl who I shared a room with.

They all looked highly enthusiastic and cheered when coming in and we all chatted together for a while. Well I mean it was roughly 20 minutes later when Ty screamed in surprise that I had never dated anyone ever!

We all were gossiping about everything we could think about when we were