Chapter 1: The Tenth Specimen

She woke up with a deep craving in her body, and her thoughts like effervescent little bubbles.

The room was dark and outfitted like an upscale hospital room. An IV bag hung next to her, but there was no needle in her arm. Across the room, a man in a white coat worked at a small desk, bathed in yellow light.

She began to panic.

How did she get here?

She felt her breath quicken, and the movement of her chest felt... different. Her gaze tracked downward, and a massive pair of tits mounded on top of her naked torso.

She screamed.

The man turned, unstartled, as if he had been expecting it. "Ah, you're awake. Good."

She tried to scramble out of the bed, managed to get both her legs onto the floor, and immediately fell to her knees. It should have hurt more than it did, but the fear and adrenaline kept the pain hazy in the back of her mind.

The man cocked his head to the side. "You look just as good down there as I imagined you would." Half a smile quirked his lips.

"Who are you?" she demanded. "Why am I here?" She clutched at the blanket from the bed to cover her embarrassingly inflated tits. "What have you done to me?"

The man leaned back in his chair and brought his ankle up to rest on his opposite knee.

"Such a curious little kitten, aren't we?"

"Fuck you," she spat.

Again, she tried to stand, and immediately fell.

He licked his lips. "My name is Dr. Eli Tyler, but you're welcome to call me Doctor." He leaned forward on his knees. "And I'm sure you've noticed, I've taken the liberty of making a few modifications to your body. You have turned out to be a beautiful specimen." He reached across his desk and grabbed a pair of stiletto heels. "I've shortened your tendons. If you want to walk, you'll need these." He tossed them to her.

She looked at him in disbelief. This was all too much.

She could feel the gravity-defying orbs heavy on her chest. Her nipples... ached.

And the craving.

The awful craving roared through her body.

"I bet you're feeling it, aren't you, dolly?" the man said.

Her breathing was much too shallow.

"A fantastic little drug, there. I can't give you all the details, I'm afraid. It's a bit out of my wheelhouse; he tells me it's something about increasing libido and severing synapses." His smile widened, but it looked strained. "My partner may be evil, but he is an evil genius."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Her voice sounded breathy, and it was so hard to think.

"Why does anyone do anything?" he replied. His eyes darkened for a moment, before he schooled expression, returning to the lighthearted tone he began with. "You know what they say. Do what you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." He leaned forward in his chair. "And I love making big-titted, wasp-waisted fuckdolls."

She stared at him. He had to be insane. There was no other explanation.

The thoughts in her brain fizzled into the ever-growing ache in her core.

"The drug, though. I've watched on all of you: terribly addictive. And you, doll -- you've been on a near-constant drip since you've arrived here."

"How long... have I been here?" Even as she said the words, it didn't seem to matter. All that mattered was the gnawing ache.

He glanced at the calendar on the wall. "Six weeks, now. Enough time to make the desired modifications and set up you for the auction."

"Auction..." She knew that she should care about that word.

But she didn't.

"All those little thoughts are just popping away in your brain, aren't they?"

She nodded.

"Good girl. Now, do you want the next dose of your medicine?"

She looked up at him, mouth agape and a vacant expression in her eyes. "Uh huh." Maybe that would make this cavernous need within her, quiet.

He spread his legs and unzipped his fly. "Then crawl over here and show me what you can do with those beautiful bee-stung lips of yours."

She felt herself blush, and pressed her lips together. They felt swollen, injected. She leaned forward and began to crawl toward him, her massive tits swinging obscenely.

The lust was plain on the doctor's face. "Oh, dolly. You are lovely. A perfect little toy, a masterpiece. Just wait until I show you all the things I've done to you."

*****

Note from the author: 

Do you want to get early access to my newest chapters and stories?

Support my work on Patreon or Ream!  See the "About" section for links.