Chapter 6: Neve's Auction

His wife's screams still echoed in Eli's mind, as he sat next to Rafael in the auction room. He could still taste her on his lips; the sweet, tart fluid of her pleasure left an indelible shadow coating his mouth, as he remembered watching her gag as she came.

His wife came as she gagged on Rafael's cock.

He had watched her throat bulge, as he licked her swollen clit. He watched her whole body tense, convulse, and contract against his tongue. There was something insidious about that thought – he knew that she of course got off on his gentle sucking and tonguing, but Rafeal's words made a seed of doubt blossom. Even now, and he sat in the darkened room next to his partner, some tension in his shoulders evaporated as he replayed the words.

"Ready to cum, Tori?" Rafael had chided. "How do we cum, darling?"

The pet name made Eli clench his teeth, even now.

"Please, Rafael..." she had begged, in between long strokes of his cock down her throat. "Please..."

"Tell us how you cum, Tori."

Her back had arched in pleasure, as he slid all the way in, and held her there. It was only when she began to struggle in earnest, as Eli licked her leaking slit, that he let her breathe. "With your cock down my throat, Sir," she said, in between big, gulping breaths.

Rafael had made soothing noises, running his hands through her dark hair. "That's right, darling. You cum only with my cock deep in your throat." He had looked at Eli as he said it, like the weight of the words themselves would shift the fabric of reality.

Eli shivered, now, remembering it. He remembered how she climaxed on the next stroke.

Rafael had been right.

Of course he was right. There was some pain in his mind, some discordance, as his thoughts and Rafael's words superimposed over each other. Eli rubbed his temples as Rafael's words solidified and became real.

How could Eli argue with the taste of his wife's cum in his mouth?

There would be no argument. Another drop of tension flowed out of Eli's body.

No argument.

His wife cums with Rafael's cock down her throat.

The air buzzed around him, and seemed heavier, suddenly. Words, reality, thoughts – the superimposition melded itself into Eli's synapses, and his own thought dissolved under the power of Rafael's words and the drug still coursing through his veins.

His wife cums with Rafael's cock down her throat.

That was true. That was reality. The buzzing stopped, and Eli's mind settled into a calm, agreeable lull.

The only real light in the room was over the empty stage in the middle of the room, though in the dimness Eli could see the crowd of men gathered. Some sat, as he and Rafael had, and some moved in between the groups engaged in quiet small talk, the clink of ice cubes against highball glasses becoming an almost-sinister background din. Some of the men already had slaves leashed to their sides, either sitting patiently or pleasuring their owners in various states of undress.

Rafael handed Eli the bidding paddle, then sat back and crossed his legs.

"Why are we here?" Eli asked. They had never attended one of the auctions before, only provided the cunts to be sold. Of course he was aware of what went on here, but never had he felt it necessary to see in person.

Eli was in no position to be buying anything. Rafael had to know that – didn't he?

His partner turned his head, as a cruel smile crawled across his face. He knew. Of course he knew. "Did you enjoy the taste of your wife's pretty little cunt?"