Chapter 4: Tori's Training

It was like the synapses in Eli's mind weren't firing correctly.

He knew he should be furious, should be running to Tori -- Victoria -- to help her, to free her. But something kept him rooted to the spot, unable to move.

What had Rafael done to her?

What had Rafael done to him?

"Please, the antidote. Please, Rafael." Tori pleaded, her voice dripping desperation. "I'm begging you."

Rafael purred against her ear. "I know that's what you need, darling, but tell me what you're going to do to get it." He ran his fingers down the sides of her ribs, and she shivered. "Tell me. I love to hear you say it."

Eli could do nothing but stare; his feet felt like they were encased in sacks of concrete. Watching his wife quiver and beg another man sent a wave of arousal through his traitorous body, and his cock strained against the thin fabric of his dress slacks.

Had he ever seen her like this before?

He thought about that, with some difficulty. No, he decided. She had always been icy, nearly untouchable. Even to him, her husband, she had always been modest, a perfect lady.

To him.

He could probably count on one hand the times he had seen her fully nude in their entire ten-year marriage. And watching her now, slick with sweat and desperate with arousal, she was... intoxicating.

"Tell me what you want to do, if I give you the antidote," Rafael goaded her.

Her cheeks flushed; it was obvious even as she tumbled on the edge of orgasm. "Please... Rafael, please let me suck you."

Eli blinked dumbly. Had he heard her correctly?

Never in all his years of knowing her had she ever wanted to engage in oral sex. Never had she wanted to engage in any sort of... What did she like to call it? Indecent sexual activity.

Heat rose up through his body and his cock got harder. Eli simultaneously hated Rafael and was sickeningly jealous of him. How had he gotten her to this point? He ground his teeth, imagining what her soft lips would feel like around him. Desire and fury swirled in his mind, as he thought about those soft lips around Rafael's cock, instead.

Still, he did not move. The screen continued to flash its indecipherable messages, interspersed with the images his conscious brain could hardly register. The flashing pictures reflected in Tori's dark eyes, and she barely blinked.

He looked at the screen and he looked at the cuffs and he looked at the hook in the ceiling, and he thought maybe the answer was obvious. But something didn't quite add up yet.

"Beg for it, Tori. Tell me how much you need it. Tell me how much you love being my little experimental doll." Raphael's tone was heady and confident. He spoke like he knew what she was going to say.

A weak thought occurred to Eli: maybe he did.

"Please, please fuck my face, and give me the antidote." Her words were soft, mewling. "Give me another dose, please. Anything for the antidote. Anything to feel your cock down my throat. I need it."

Rafael turned back to the doctor. "See, Eli?" he said, his voice full of smug certainty. "She's been assisting me. She's been a great help, clinically, and..." He laughed, darkly. "...Otherwise." A satisfied smile spread across his face, as he watched the rage scraping along Eli's veins.

Rafael moved back to the kitchenette, and once Eli had some semblance of privacy, he found he could took a step toward his wife.

He reached out his hand to touch her wet skin.