Chapter 2: Eli

The two men watched the woman through the two-way mirror. Her round, juicy tits bounced obscenely, each bigger than her head, as she pounded her asshole with bright pink dildo.

Her hole stretched and gaped as she moaned on her hands and knees.

The line of her hips flared out from a tiny waist, like a doll. It was much too small to be natural.

"She's a lovely little thing. Your work gets better and better, Eli," said one of the men. "Beautiful."

Eli nodded in acquiescence. "Thank you, Rafael. I'm glad she meets your approval."

The woman arched her back and opened her mouth, letting her tiny pink tongue stretch out needily. As she continued to fuck herself, drool collected and dripped down onto the floor in front of her.

"Of course," replied Rafael. "She'll go up for auction next week." He continued to watch her, but said nothing else.

Eli shifted his weight, letting the silence drag out between them.

After a moment, Rafael spoke again. This time, there was a hint of a smile in his voice. "You seem nervous."

The doctor cleared his throat. "She's the tenth specimen. I've fulfilled my end of the bargain."

Rafael continued to watch the woman through the mirror. "Indeed she is."

Again, the silence stretched between them, as they watched her helplessly try to quell the aching need in her body. Although, at this point, it was doubtful that she could even register the desperate ache as something foreign to her.

Rafael's drug was brilliant, and evil.

She had been on a constant drip since they kidnapped her over a month ago. Wildly addictive, it magnified arousal while simultaneously destroying her ability to orgasm. As she worked harder and harder to quench her desire, the synapses in her brain deteriorated.

A living bimbo doll, dumb and horny.

She'd fetch a high price at the auction, to be bought by some rich man eager for a perfect little sex slave. What would happen to her then – what kinds of degrading humiliations she'd be subjected to – was none of the two men's concerns. They simply provided the product, and sold it.

Eli cleared his throat again and looked at the floor. "What about my wife?"

Rafael turned to him. The half-smile on his face betrayed how much he was enjoying the other man's discomfort, his terrible eagerness. "What about your wife?"

"Ten. That was the agreement." The timbre of Eli's voice rose.

Rafael made a non-committal noise.

Eli's eyes were too wide, staring at his partner. "No. No, don't do this, Rafael." His brow furrowed. "Don't do this to me. We had a deal."

Rafael turned back toward the glass and gestured toward the woman. "Look at what you've created, though. Think of how much money we've made."

"I don't fucking care about the money. I just want her back." He sounded despondent.

"As I recall, you certainly cared about the money when we began is little venture.

Eli let out a keening little wail. "Please. Please, just... I just want her back."

Rafael leaned against the glass wall, crossing his arms in front of him.

He concentrated all of his attention on his partner, now, drinking up every nuance of his misery. "I've seen you after you've worked on these women, Eli. I've watched you toy with them. Watched you use them." He laughed. "It doesn't seem like you've missed her all that much."

Eli looked embarrassed. "A man has needs."

Rafael's laughter rang through the room. It was the kind of sound that would send cold shivers across your skin. "I really don't believe I could have chosen a better partner for this project."

The doctor glared at him. "Fuck you."

Faux innocence danced in Rafael's dark eyes. He was still smiling. "I'm not the one sticking my dick in some bimbo's mouth, while saying that you're still pining for your pretty little bride."

Eli's brow furrowed, his anger evaporated. "I want her back, Rafael. We had a deal. Ten perfect fuck dolls, and I'd get my wife back – that was the deal."

"Hmm." The other man turned back to the glass.

The woman pulled the giant dildo out of her ass, and her hole gaped lewdly open. She brought the plastic cock around to her mouth and pushed in between her lips – deeper and deeper – until her throat bulged with the girth of it.

"The uvula removal was a good additional procedure," Rafael said.

"Don't change the subject." The doctor ran his hand through his hair, belying his frustration. "My wife, Rafael. I want my wife."

"Well –" Rafael made a show of considering the idea. "Perhaps we could arrange a little visit."

Eli ground his jaw. "No, not a 'visit.' I want to take her home."

"Ah, but we've been having such a good time together, her and I."

The doctor's fists clenched and unclenched.

Rafael turned back to him. "This little extortion has made me an outrageous amount of money. I'll admit, without you, that'll dry up. And I'm afraid I can't allow that."

Eli looked toward the ceiling. "I could just walk away."

"Then you'd never see her again, for certain."

"I could call the police."

Rafael laughed. "Don't you remember how I roped you into this arrangement in the first place? Do you really want the police digging around in your personal business, Eli?"

Eli growled. "...No."

"No, I didn't think you would. Now, how about we set up a visit so you can see that pretty little thing you married." Rafael smiled at him. "I assure you, she's learned lots of tricks since we've started."

"If you have hurt her..."

"Hurt her?" Rafael seemed to consider this. "Well, maybe just a little. But she's a fast learner, you should be very proud."

"I should kill you."

"Maybe you should. But I'm the only one who knows the combination to the vault. Do you really want her to die, too? I hear that dehydration is a miserable way to go."

Eli looked at his partner. Really looked. "You're a monster."

Rafael grinned. "Perhaps. Shall we, then?"

*****

Note from the author:

Do you want to get early access to my newest chapters and stories?

Support my work on Patreon at patreon.com/SuggestiveWords or Ream at https://reamstories.com/page/lh7mwdy5k0

... don't ask me why Ream has such a weird link.  idk.