Chapter 5: The Reunion

Eli watched Rafael's cock move between his wife's wet, eager lips. He stood, awkwardly, watching the other man violate her mouth as multicolored images silhouetted his frame.

Rafael wrapped his hands through Tori's dark hair, forcing himself further into her throat. She shuddered under his grasp, but then visibly relaxed. He looked at Eli, and the look wasn't friendly. "See how she gives in, Eli? See how docile she is?"

He pulled out, until only a string of saliva connected the two of them, before plunging himself back into her, all the way down.

Eli watched his fingers tighten as her face was pressed against his torso, holding her still. He imagined the length of the other man's cock deep in her throat, and he thought about the uvula removal that he had done on his tenth specimen. He assumed it had been necessary, but watching Tori's throat accept Rafael's cock... maybe he had been wrong.

Maybe he had been wrong. The stupidity of that thought roared through his body, even as he struggled to overcome his arousal at watching his partner use his wife in this depraved way.

Of course he had been wrong.

He had been wrong about so many things.

He had been wrong to trust Rafael in the first place. It had been wrong to think that Rafael would uphold his end of their bargain.

Eli battered himself inside his own mind, as the seconds dripped by, and yet Rafael still did not loosen his grip.

Tori's shoulders slumped in their bonds.

A horrible thought occurred to him. She wasn't fighting him, wasn't struggling. She was going to let him deprive her of oxygen until she passed out.

And then what?

How many times had he done this to her? How had he overcome the fight in her?

"The uvula removal is not strictly necessary, as you can see," Rafael said, still unmoving. Tori twitched, but that was the only response she showed. "While you were dutifully completing your ten little fuckdolls, I was here, training your wife's throat." He grinned at Eli. "It's amazing what one can accomplish through orgasm denial and training."

Tori's head lulled to one side, and Rafael pulled his cock free. She drooped forward, terribly still.

Eli's heart raced. He wanted to go to her, but found that he couldn't make himself move.

"Ready?" the other man asked, as an evil smile crawled across his face. He held her chin in his hand, though her eyes were still closed. He slapped her, quick and hard.

Her eyes fluttered open, and a lazy smile quirked her lips.

"Good girl, Tori," he cooed. Then, to Eli, he said, "Do you know how long it took me to train her to smile every time I slapped her?" He shook his head and laughed, as if recalling a particularly pleasant memory. "Of course you don't. A month and a half. It took me a month and a half to train your wife to smile at me after I slapped her."

Rage boiled through Eli's veins. Rage... and insidious, undeniable arousal. He shifted to rearrange his now-hard cock. His breath came in shallow little gasps as the conflicting emotions buffeted his hazy thoughts.

He said he hadn't hurt her.

But then again, Rafael had said so many things. What was one more lie, in a heap of them?

Still, the words came unbidden. "You said you wouldn't hurt her!"

Rafael cocked his head, running his fingers through Tori's hair, almost like a pet. "I said I wouldn't hurt her, much."