chapter 5

Dad had just come in to talk to me and I was ashamed that it had come to being admitted in a hospital. I just wanted it to be someone else but Spencer. I knew that he had already called Annabelle and Phoebe and those were the only two people I wanted to see. Spencer came in and asked me if I was fine and I said I was. Spencer said, 'I need to talk to you' I nodded and he said, 'I know that this might be a surprise and all but I think I have feelings for Rhea and I was wondering if you could help me and her get together'. I smiled but inside I was hurting, I said, 'anything for my best friend,' and then I said, 'can you please ask Annabelle and Phoebe to come in please'. 'Sure whatever you want get well soon Ari' he said. The minute he went out a tear streamed down my face and Annabelle and Phoebe entered and saw me crying and they both came in with a hug and I allowed them to comfort me. Then Annabelle said, 'hey I have an idea why don't we go get some ice cream and talk and Ari he is not worth it trust me, you are so beautiful why are you crying?'

'So I think your dad has discharged you and I was thinking if you want that ice cream then we should get going' Phoebe said. I called my dad into my room and told him where I was going and he said as long as I was home by 9.00 he was fine. I hugged him and apologized and he said that mistakes do happen as long as I was happy he was fine.

We went out to the new ice cream place. Which had delicious oreo ice cream which was my favorite and then Annabelle asked, 'what did Spencer tell you?' I then told them, ' he told me that he wants to get together with rhea and wanted me to help him he thinks she is the one.' 'That's so weird everyone always envisioned that you and him would get together, anyways so when are you guys going to see his dad?' Phoebe asked. ' I don't know we were supposed to go and see him tomorrow but I don't know if I want to go especially after this has happened' I said. 'Anyways I was thinking you know the friendship necklace that Spencer gave me last year for my birthday with my name and his name engraved on it, maybe he should do her name and his name engraved on a ring instead and do a picnic under the stars with music playing in the background' I said. 'Wow you are deep I didn't know you were a romantic' both Phoebe and Anna said. 'Are you sure that you want to give the engraved thing to her it has always been yours and Spencer's thing you know' Anna said. I shrugged. After ice cream I went home as I entered I saw my mum crying and asked her what happened. She then said, 'she couldn't believe how stupid she was not to notice I wasn't eating well. I told her that I wouldn't do it again and started comforting her. I called Spencer and told him what do after that I fell asleep and hoped what I was doing was not a mistake I would regret.