chapter 1

The alarm clock started ringing indicating it was time to wake up. I woke up looking for the snooze button and finally found it after a few minutes. I put on my glasses and wait... why am I telling you this when you don't even know me. My name is Aria Vanderwoodson and as you have probably guessed I am a geek, I wake up early for school each day what you probably don't know is that I am best friends with Spencer Hastings who moved to the next door apartment and we do almost do everything together. While I am the geek Spencer is the football captain, popular and hottest guy in school according to the girls. I do have my own friends who are girls and am on the swimming team, but in school except from class we don't sit next to each other at lunch plus I like my own time. Oh, did I tell you I have a younger brother who is 5 called Antonio and he is the most adorable and over protective of me besides Spencer but I love him.

I entered my ensuite bathroom and had a quick shower and wore my glasses, with my grey beanie, skinny jeans and a plaid top. I got out of the bathroom and remembered I had to wake up my baby brother. Oops!! I got him up and dragged him to the bathroom to get dressed. In fifteen minutes all of us were at the table. My family always were together at meals as it was a rule. Just as we were going to begin the doorbell rang and I knew it was Spencer. I told our help for home to open the door and in came spencer, he said,"Morning Mr and Mrs V, breakfast smells good,". I knew what he was going to say next so before he could say anything I said,"Dude today I am driving and we are taking my car and l am telling you in advance that the varsity swimming team practise is starting this week and since I am captain of the team tryouts for any free spots are starting and Coach also told me that the soccer team tryouts are starting as well so you are incharge of that soccer captain".

He sighed and said, 'First day of school and pressure on our heads,". I replied, ' I know right because being a captain of any team was tiring, by the way this year we have to pass our IGCSE mocks if we want to get in to IB and complete our personal projects'. He sighed this year was going to be a long year. I entered school and walked straight in to the arms of my second best friend to Spencer who is Annabelle, she is a dancer and is such an enthusiastic person. It is hard to be bored when she is around.

She started babbling about how there was this hot new guy who apparently does both swimming and soccer. The bell rang aand we all raced to class. Class was broing which was weird for me. In every class the teachers started talking about how this year is important for us and how we have to strive and work hard. The end of the day came and I was excited for the team I got changed in to my speedo costume and put on my cap and goggles.

I dived in and did a few lengths to warm up my muscles. After a while coach took some of us apart and told us that we were the Varsity team and this year we needed to get to the state championships. We had a few competitions but I had an injury nearing the states and we didn't make it however this year we are bound to make it there. He introduced some new arrivals and I saw the guy that Annabelle was talking about. He introduced himself as Marcus Brown and I said," Brown prove us why you should be on our team". He entered the pool and I gave him a set of 750 metres. His stroke was good as well as stamina but there was room for improvement. But he could still be on the team and if he came for practises he would improve and since Samuel one of the teams senior swimmers left last year we needed this swimmer. After the warm up set I gave him a set of 100m sprint and it was good. I told him I would discuss with coach and inform him later. After Marcus left I decided to do a few sprints and practise a few more strokes so I did. Coach came out after and looked a bit disturbed he wanted to talk to me I wonder why.......

===================================================================

hi guys decided to write this book along side i have a right so hope you enjoy thanks and pls tell me how it is thanks