𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

A few weeks later...
|𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕|

Naleia and Zayvion have been chilling on a low for a couple weeks. To the gang they seem like they dislike one another but in private they know wassup. Leia hasn't told anyone and neither has Zay, they both didn't feel the need to speak their business.

Today is graduation and everyone is excited to have a lit summer.

Nyela did her daughter's hair and makeup. Leia had a straight 20 inch leave out, her prom was the next day and for that she wanted to install a wig but she didn't know if she'd have time to do that.

"We finna be late" Leia groaned.

"We black it's okay" her mother patted her shoulder then did her edges.

Leia did infact tell Nyela about Zay and she plans to have a cook out in a few weeks where she can introduce him to her. They weren't going out yet, they're in the talking stage but have became pretty close over the past couple weeks as 'friends'.

They've learned a lot about each other, if Zay was asked to write a book on all the things Leia liked and disliked or her favourite stuff he could write it in no time. They generally liked hanging around together even though they'd end up arguing nearly EVERY time.

Leia always speaks up for herself and doesn't take bullshit and Zay is a blunt mean ass nigga. So they always conflict.

Naleia knew who her father was and what he did for a living but she never told anyone meaning only Roshaun and Najour know. She didn't plan on telling Zay she was a daughter of a gang leader cause that sholl wasn't his business.

Kadrell made sure to hide his job from Naleia growing up but she was smart enough to find out on her own. He never ever brought her to the trap and never spoke about the business in front of her as he didn't want his daughter growing up to think he was a bad person.

A couple hours later Leia arrived at her high school and everyone was waiting for the ceremony to start. An incoming facetime call from Zay brought her out her thoughts.

She answered it with a wide smile on her face.

"Face card is immaculate. Better send me some flicks" he immediately said.

"I will" she cheesed. "Where you at? You said you were coming and ceremony starts in 40 minutes"

"I'm on my way, i'll be there"

"You better or i'll be mad" she frowned.

He sucked his teeth. "Cry baby ass"

"Not even" she mumbled then hanged up.

"BESTTTT WE GRADUATING!!!" Najour screamed hugging her.

"I'm deafening now, whew" she said covering her ears.

"Y'all stand straight so I get a picture" Nyela said holding up her phone. They both threw up gang signs then middle fingers. "Ok now one I can actually post"

They both smiled and she nodded in satisfaction taking the picture.

Time went by and it was time for everyone to walk the stage and yet Zay wasn't there. She called his phone twice but it rung out and went to voicemail.