𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

|CONTINUED|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| 𝑵𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 |

CHEEKS 2 by Munch Lauren was playing and everyone was twerking. Y'all this ghetto prom party was worth it, I thought it was finna be boring and dry but noooooo.

I was on my head top twerking when I was starting to feel dizzy from all the blood rushing to my head so I stopped and squatted instead.

"YESSS!!!" Raelyn shouted hyping me and Amari up. The song ended so I stood up and pulled down my skirt, I was wearing a purple two piece.

I went over to get a water bottle then I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see Akira, she was wearing a green ruched dress. Ian gon cap she looked very pretty.

"Why you shaking ass in front of err'body?"

"We don't even date no more, get the fuck outta my face with that shit" I waved her off.

"We may not date no more but you still mines" she backed me up against the wall. Her hand trailed up my thigh and under my skirt squeezing my bare ass. "I know you miss me, so why you keep pushing me away baby?"

She's delusions of delusion.

"Miss the same girl who put my coochie on display to the whole school? Akira you went too far, if you loved me you wouldn't have done that. Plus you way too manipulating and controlling, you're a narcissist"

She smirked "Ok then one more time and i'll leave you alone"

"Move" I pushed her and she grabbed my hands and kissed me.

"Stop fighting it" she whispered in my ear and her hand found its way to rub my clothed clit. "You deserve to give me this cause you beat me up twice"

Like I said. Manipulative. And I always end up falling for it.

"And? That was yo fault" I said almost moaning.

"Don't give away my pussy then" she said then kissed on my neck making me wetter.

Already did.

"People are around" I whispered. "We not together after this and you bett— mm" I moaned as her fingers roamed my slit.

She dragged me inside a bedroom and locked the door. That's when I realised, what the actual fuck is Naleia Raye Blake doing?