Beyond the days

Nickel's POV:

I honestly think Cloudy wasn't doing any better since he and Balloony broke up. It ruined not just him but also it ruined me. I don't even call him dad anymore. That's disappointing. I figured out that we can't go see Woody now. Match got killed recently by Snowball and i'm not surprised. Lightning spent his time with us and it's been pretty boring since I can't play with anyone. I've tried contacting Rocky but he didn't answer. Or maybe Balloony didn't want him too. It got to the point where I just left the house whenever I wanted.

But seriously, Out of all of the people... why did we go to Lightning's place? I was lucky enough to know where my actual brother lives, Coiny but, he didn't live too close to Lightning's place. I'm only acting like this for a bit. As much as I hate Cloudy and Balloony for ruining theirs and our teams life I can't hate them forever.

Well maybe Balloony but that's not the point-

I have to figure out a way to get them together again. Maybe...

Maybe crimes can help me in a problem like this.

Just a small one.

——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——

Coiny's POV:

"I'll get it!" Pin said as someone knocked on the door. I wasn't surprised to see that it was Nickel but come on... I have like three girls with me right now. Four including Eggy who was sleeping in my room but I did not need a person who's gonna say the most out of pocket things while I had girls over.

"Nickel I didn't know you knew where Coiny lived. Oh! Maybe you were looking for me!" Leafy gasped and shouted.

"I've never seen you two hang out... Do you sneak and hook up with each other?" Needle asked.

"What? No! And no Leafy I wasn't looking for you. I came here to see my br-" He was interrupted by me jumping in the conversation.

"My best bro! Y-you bro friend..? Stuff like that..?" I said trying to hide the fact I was related to him. Pin didn't like that. She was the only one here that knew me and Nickel were related.

"Can we talk alone?" Pin asked me in a aggressive tone. I nodded and walked outside towards the side.

"Coiny! What's your pro-blem? That's your brother! Why are you ac-ting like this?" She growled and grabbed Nickel closer.

"Come on Pin, I was joking! Can't you take a joke?" I asked.

"Well-" She looked at Nickel before turning back to me. "Just don't take it too far alright? He looks like he's been through some stuff."

"Exactly why i'm here." He grunted before wiggling out of Pin's grasp.

"Oh. What happened if you don't mind me asking?" Pin asked. It was like she was a mother to him even though that would look wrong in a way. At least to me it would.

"Coiny I need your help." Nickel began. "Your really good at relationships so I need Balloony a-" He was interrupted by me.

"No worries lil' bro! I got you!"

"What."

3rd Person POV:

"How did you know what I was going to say?" Nickel asked. "Because I do." Coiny gave him a dirty look. They stared at each other for a while before Nickel began walking away.

"I gotta figure out how to get Loser and Balloony together now... Aha! I got a idea!" Coiny said before going back inside. Loser?

——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——

Lightning and Cloudy were both looking for Nickel. He wouldn't travel far from home because Cloudy didn't do anything wrong to make him want to leave. So why would he?

"We'll find him Cloudy don't worry..." Lightning comforted him. "I'm juzt worried for him... I get dhat he mihd be upzet for whad juzt happened bud..." Cloudy mumbled before bursting into tears. It started to rain slowly. "Whoa Cloudy it's alright he'll come eventually. Just chill before you kill me." He looked to the side and sighed before calming down.

From the glimpse of Lightning's eye he saw a grey coin running towards them. "DAD! LIGHTNING!" Nickel shouted to them. "Trust me dad you're going to be proud of me." He said jumping towards him. "I think I could get you and dad together again." Lightning looked at Cloudy then back at Nickel. "Listen don't you think you and your dad should talk about this before-" "Nope. Bye i'm getting rest." He said before going inside. "You've got to be kidding me."

(Finally)

(I'm taking a break)

(Bad Coiny😡)