Crew back together

Rocky's POV

I managed to contact Nickel with Gelatin's phone and we might be able to live as happy family again! Besides Woody but he isn't relevant. But there's one problem: Nickel asked Coiny to help so that might be bad too despite his lack of listening skills something might go wrong with it. But Nickel knows what he's doing. He better. I'm actually not looking retarded for whatever we're doing for a while. Why did Gelatin have Nickel's number already though? Weird. I don't care.

Someone knocked at the door assumed in was Nickel. If it wasn't then pray I don't hurt the person too bad. I open the door and crash into whoever the person is at the door. I don't look to see who it is and run away with them in my mouth.

Hope they're durable enough.

Nickel's POV

I had no idea what the hell Rocky was doing dragging someone away. I had to call him over. "ROCKY." I shouted to him. He looked over to me and dropped the person he was carrying and ran to me. "I told you to wait at the door!" He growled at me. Oh please. He said wait for me where I can see you. What a liar. This break up stuff really is getting to my head. We really need Woody back. He would be the one who say 'Come on guys we shouldn't let one small thing ruin our relationship!' or something like that. Who cares. I was tired. That sucked. Because now we gotta go to Lightning's place. Hopefully Cloudy doesn't mind too much.

Cloudy's POV

He came in here. With a kid I no longer take care of. And asks "Can he say for a bit?" Hell nah.

3rd Person POV

"Sure, of course he can stay!" Cloudy blunted out. "I'm glad your here Rocky!" Lightning looked at Cloudy a bit confused on how he just was happy that Nickel brought his ex's kid here. "Cloudy?" Lightning tapped him. "It's fine Lightning." Cloudy answered him. "They'll be dealt with."

Woody's POV

It's been like i've been here forever. Not like that matters that much but i've been babied for a while now. And it's to the point where i'm getting sick of it. Obviously I want to say something about but if i'm honest, I like the attention that I receive. Sometimes I like to ignore the DEAD ROTTING CORPSE in front of me. They said they'll remove it from me because of my situation but, it's still here.

I'll just move it myself.

Wouldn't hurt anyone.

Ten minutes later from moving the corpse and i'm fucking traumatized.

3rd POV

Bubble walked in Match's room which was now supposed to be Woody's to check on how he was doing. He looked fine from Bubble's perspective but he was. He didn't notice the papers Woody left on the floor and slipped on one of them. Surprisingly he didn't pop but at least that go Woody's attention. "Hey Woody! Don't mind me uh- on the floor. I was uh- checking on you!" Bubble said giving him a thumbs up. All that was going in Woody's was that if he needed help. Woody also couldn't sleep at all. When it was night he would roam the house and if he passed out Bubble would think he was sleeping and he would put him back to bed. Then he would do it again until it hits 6am. "It's going to be alright Woody. Hopefully your parents will get you after they're done with their relationship problems." Bubble hugged him before leaving. When he closed the door Woody started to curse in his pillow. Did they want him to leave? What the fuck was with this team. Maybe Woody should be thinking about wondering when his parents are going to get together and not mad when they get together.

Suddenly a person was knocking on the window trying to get Woody to come with them. He could care less and he opened the window. The two people smashed his head with a bottle and dragged him away.

(Yayayyaayayayay)

(I gave up on Cloudy accents)

(Who did that to Woody)

(SB Balloony Bomby Stapy Fries and Taco are hot😍)