Acceptance Letter

Bai Baihe runs and falls down. She fell down and her clothes were stained by blood. Her knee was scraped.

"Young Miss!"

"Is it alright for us to leave Li Sheng? What if something happened to him?" Tears fell in her eyes.

She looks back.

"Let's go back."

"No! What will happen if you die? Young Miss, does Su Li Sheng really deserve you?"

"You! Do not talk to him like that!" Baihe angrily pointed at her.

The maid sighs and helps her to stand up.

"Young Miss, you just have to be stronger than Young Miss Baihe and everyone will want to marry you. Instead of wasting your time on a past genius like Su Li Sheng. Don't Su Dao keep pestering you at school and giving you all his attention?"

"What's your point?" Baihe scowls.

"Why are you giving all  your attention to someone who lost his favor? Master Su Dao is the third Young Master in the Su Clan and he has a lot of money."

"My Bai Clan doesn't need his money!" Baihe rolls her eyes.

They might be the weakest in 4 Clans but they have no need for the Su Clan's resources.

Her maid rolls her eyes.

"What do you think of Young Miss Chunhua? Is she really a genius?"

Baihe slaps her face.

"Be careful of what you are saying. I can talk badly about my sisters but you have no right to talk to her like that. Do you not understand your position? Have I given you so much power?"

Her maid, Mai, trembles.

Mai has been with Baihe since they were young. Whatever Baihe has, she shared it with her. But Baihe's insistence to marry Li Sheng makes Mai unsatisfied. She doesn't want to marry a low ranking family member of the Bai family. She wishes to follow Baihe when she gets married. But if Baihe married Li Sheng, won't she become like the other maid who needs to work her bones? No way!

Su Dao finds her and seduces her. If he successfully marries Baihe, he will make her his concubine.

For her future, Baihe needs to become Su Dao's official wife!

"Young miss, I am only thinking for your sake. Young Miss Chunhua can only advance thanks to all  the herbs and medicines she consumes all these years. But look at her cultivation. She should be leaping by bounds but she is taking too much time. While you, you advance steadily even though you are not using any medicine or pills. How can they not think of you as a genius? My heart is aching for you!" She cried.

Baihe sighs.

"Stupid Girl. Stop crying." Baihe shakes her head.

"It's not like I never gave pills and herbs. I am not the same as my sister. You demean her like this, it's like you don't understand how someone can advance as she pleases? Don't talk like this anymore. Hurry and go back. I'll beg my father to help Li Sheng. He is my fiance. He won't let me become a widow." 

Baihe clenched her fist.

There is another reason why Baihe won't let go of Li Sheng. But she never reveals it to anyone.

.

.

.

.

Bai Chao Er grits her teeth as she looks at Baihe on the torture room with tattered clothes bleeding here and there.

"Foolish girl!" She angrily grips her whip and whacks it to Baihe's leg.

A red line of blood appears in her leg and she screams in pain.

"Why do you anger me this much? Why do you do this to yourself?" She angrily screams.

"You as my daughter are giving me so much grief! People will look down on me because of you!"

"Mother…Mother…" Baihe keeps crying.

Her body is in so much pain. And her mother even gives her scars that might be seen by others!

"What do you two sisters see in that guy that you want to defy me, your own mother?"

"Mother…please stop.." Baihe looks at her with her pitiful face.

But Chao Er only felt more anger in her throat.

She sighs.

"Su Dao came here and beg us to give you to him."

Baihe's face paled.

"What does that mean? I am not a thing!"

"Shut up! YOU DON'T SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE? SOMEONE DESIRES TO BE WITH YOU ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM THEM FOR YOU AND THIS IS YOUR REACTION?" Chao Er breathes faster and faster. She felt her chest will stop beating from anger.

"I..mI only want Li Sheng!"

"LI SHENG DOESN'T WANT YOU! Are you not embarrassed that a waste is rejecting you?"

Baihe bites her lower lip.

"Mother, Li Sheng is not a waste."

"Hahaha." Chao Er laughs in anger. At first it was Chunhua now it was Baihe.

"Is it his face? Isn't it? His mother is a vixen and her son is also a bewitching fox! Even when she has nothing, everyone desires her for her beauty. But what will beauty do to you? In the end, she dies in a place nobody even knows!"

Chao Er sneers.

"Get ready. Before you come back to school, you will spend every single day with Su Dao. And I will not tolerate you if he complains about your rude behavior!"

"No I don't want to. Mother!"

Tears fell down her eyes. And she grits her teeth.

'Li Sheng's potential is limitless as long as his curse is dispelled. But even if it doesn't. If we have children, they will be unmatched genius and I will be a mother of a genius! Why is everyone stopping me from becoming the winner in life?'

.

.

.

The auction for pills and armors from Li Sheng's inheritance was auctioned and it shook the whole Kingdom when VIP's arrived in a not so big Auction house for them.

Wu Zetian's auction house became very famous not only in the Kingdom but Wu Zetian didn't show much expression.

For him, money is not important.

Alchemist used money like it's water but it always returned when they made the pills successfully so it didn't really enter his eyes.

When Li Sheng came out of his close door cultivation, he looked more mature.

"Welcome back. You look stronger." Wu Zetian smiles.

Li Sheng looked at his hand and clenched his fist.

"But it's not enough."

"Little progress is better than nothing. Clean yourself. I have something to give you."

Wu Zetian said, putting a letter down.

Li Sheng's eyes read it but he bows and goes out.

It's the school acceptance letter. He will go back to school.

He smirks.

There are many people who he hated in the school. 

Then he calms himself. There is also a person he will see everyday if he goes back to school. 

"Chunhua…" his lips curved up.

A/N:

Nyahahhaha