Stirring Trouble

Bai Baihe happily pack some middle grade medicine and some pills to help smooth cultivation.
She heard that Li Shen is healed now and can cultivate. Maybe he will not be the same genius as before but she will not hate him instead she promises herself to love him and protect him.

'I am better than my sister. She is a genius. Once she step inside the sect to become a disciple, she will lost interest with Li Shen and abandon him while with me, Li Shen will be secure and contented.'
Baihe blushes thinking how Li Shen will be happy to see her.

***

Little Ren hurriedly came to the Auction house.
She is out of breath.
She makes sure that the guards following her will not stop her.
Since she came to the Auction house, the guards didn't bother but what Ren saw coming outside the Auction house is Li Shen, the Su Young master.
Hurriedly she pushes him back inside.

"Wha--"
If Li Shen didn't recognize this woman she will be push to death by Li Shen by now.

"Sorry Young Master. You have to hide."
Little Ren said and seeing the puzzled manager, Little Ren shows a token that her miss gave her.
"I am here in my master's order to ask Master Wu Zetian." She said to the manager.

"Why? What happen to Chunhua?" Li Shen eyes dilates and he shakes the girl.

"Awts--"
The girl winch.

"Young Master Su, you are hurting her."
The manager said after confirming the token is real.

"I am sorry." Li Shen let her go but didn't live. He stays to listen to what Little Ren has to say.
Anything that includes Chunhua now is a grave importance to Li Shen.

"Li Shen, why are bac--- Who is this young Lady?" Wu Zetian frowns.

"Master," Little Ren bow respectfully, "I am Second Young Miss Bai's maid. I come here to ask favor to Master and also to apologize for not being able to ask herself personally due to some family circumstances."

"Raise your head. What is it that Little Chunhua wants?" Wu Zetian frowns.

Li Shen is sitting but he is unable to calm down.

"Second Young Miss wish Master Wu Zetian to help protect Young Master Li Shen."
Little Ren said standing but still bowing respectfully.

"What?" Wu Zetian looks at Li Shen.

Li Shen also stood up.
"What about me? What about Chunhua? Is she fine?"
Li Shen said unable to calm down and reach to grab the maid.

"Second Young Miss is alright but the Elders in the family don't allow her to leave the house or meet Young master. This...This maid hears that the Young Miss mother wants to harm young Master Li Shen and due to fear, Young Miss sent me to seek Master Wu Zetian to protect young master Su."

Li Shen face blushes.
"....Chunhua...That silly girl. Instead of worrying about herself." He can't help but to touch his chest that is pounding heavily.

Wu Zetian nods.
"She really is an admirable girl.Li Shen, you stay here for a month."

Li Shen frowns.
"If they want to send someone to harm me then bring it on! I will make them see if I am that easy to bully."

Little Ren panics.
"Young Master Su, don't. Young Miss is really worried about you. And she is already worried about how everyone is being mean with my Master. If you stay here, I am sure she will be more relax and less worry."

Li Shen grits his teeth.

Wu Zetian sighs.
"Just stay here for a month to cultivate in peace. There's a lot of other times to make others pay."