Heart Race

"Where are we?" Li Shen eyes adjusted from the light and look around.

The place is covered with green tall grasses and Trees.

"Surprise!" Bai Chunhua run to a peculiar tree and with her bare hands she ope and patch of grass. A different grass that is looking like a glassy red color shones brightly in the sun.

"That!" His eyes wide open and he run to her side.
He looks at the excited Chunhua.

"How do you know that this kind of grass that will help dispell my poison is here?" He cross a brow as he ask but his eyes can't leave that grass stalk.

Chunhua has a business smile. How to explain it? She is just too excited that she rush to show him.

"I..."

Li Shen pauses and shake his head.
"You take it. You found it so it is yours." He said and move away. Though he needs it so badly he is a gentleman. How can he stole something from a girl.

Chunhua is shock.
"What? I found it together with you. So it is ours. You take it cause you need it."

"It is also one of an ingredients needed to help your grandfather to ascend right? You also needs it. I am just here accompanying you. Since you saw it first. It is yours."

"SU LI SHEN! I said it is yours. You need it more than grandfather!"

In the novel he only found the cultivation book and he left. The grass is hidden and he has low cultivation so he can't feel the grass aura. When he return here he was already Bronze Rank Third level so he easily notice the grass. It help him even more to cultivate faster.

"Bai Chunhua, I may be fall out of favor and in this situation but I am not a beggar. Why would you give me something that is worth your whole family's treasury?" Li Shen raise a brow. He is not an idiot. Even he knows how much this kind of thing cost. Even in Su Family they will never give this thing away.
Let alone a shabby Bai family.

"I am your fiancee! What's mine is yours."

Li Shen heart race when he heard that and the angrily face of Chunhua makes it more convincing how serious she was.

"...do you mean it?"

"Su Li Shen, your prideful arrogant bastard, can't you see I am just happy to give it to you? Why do you always anger me like this?" She said disatisfied.

"But you...always wanted to break our engagement. How can I tell if you seriously want me?"

"I said I am serious! Wait..Huh?"

Li Shen blushes and looks away.
"If you insists then...I have no choice."
He said.

"Good." Delighted that the man finally agreed she hurriedly want to dig the grass.

"Stop!"

Chunhua stops her hand on time.

"Bai Chunhua! Are trying to anger me to death? Let me see your hand."

Chunhua offer her hand without asking she remember that Li Shen uses his aura as a shield to avoid the poison in the grass outer shell.
She is careless and forgot.

Li Shen sigh seeing the soft hand unharmed.
"Use your Aura." He said.

Chunhua who almost lose her hand nod hurriedly and coated her hand with aura. She dig the grass out.

"What should I do next?" Chunhua knows but she can't be careless anymore.

Li Shen looks at Chunhua and his chest. This is strange. His heart is still unable to calm down.