Chapter 1

You wake up from a nap from a call on your phone, you turn and slightly try to reach your phone from your side table and fall completely off your bed , you groan for a second and sit up rubbing your eyes and finally grab your phone and answer the call, it's your friend Rayy, " girlllll why u still sleeping it's literally 6:53 pm right now let's go to a club " Rayy makes a puppy face and you sigh " bro how is it literally 6:53 I been sleeping forever lol " you stand up and put your phone up so u don't have to hold it and put a hair clip in my hair, " y/n come onnnn yes or noooo?" Rayy asks again pleading " omg okay okay let's goo I guess" you roll your eyes a lil "btw you know tokio hotel? Hehe they're performing there but I think it's one song " you feel your heart pound a tiny bit and you laugh a lil " Pahaha yeah your lying right?" Your friend looks at you and shows you two tickets for the club with the name "tokio hotel" u start to blush and immediately look through your wardrobe you decide to get a denim mini skirt and a pink and green mini top and ask your friend if it's cute " girl I'll be over in a second I'm already on my way so I'll come help lol , we finna turn tf up " you giggle a lil as you bring some more options out "alright ima hang up the doors unlocked just come in lol love you " 20 MINS LATER , you and Rayy have finally found outfits for each other you are wearing a white see through shirt that says " I love your lip piercing " you decided to not wear a bra bc your yitties are looking mighty fine , you put on a black denim meni skirt , sum black tight that go past your knees your straighten your long ass hair and do light makeup you put your rings on and perfume you grab sum sunglasses and lotion and put it in you mini bag .