Chapter 6

he smirks as he plays with his bottom lip with his thumb you turn to look at him as you hand the cashier the money and hold eye contact a lil and shake your head as you look away , you pay for his bottle and grab the bag and walk away from him  , " hey you didn't have to pay for mine " u smile sweetly " that's okay I don't really need the money lol I'll be okay " " okay well I get to hold the bag and you lmaoo" you look at him and laugh shaking your head "again?", he picks you up and puts u on his back once again and u hand him the bag"yes again bbg " , u hold your skirt down from lifting up  , on the way there y'all talk more and tell jokes, get to know each other a lot better , he makes you laugh a lot more than u thought he would , " so weird info but since u like my band lol when I was 9 me and my brother kissed a 16 year old girl " you hold in your laugh " 16??" You burst out laughing " yeah we were bsfs lmaooo so if I did it he wanted to lmaoo " awhhhh he's such a cute brother lol " you both walk into the hotel while everyone is staring at you and Tom , he orders room service to his room then walks to the elevator and lets you on your feet , the elevator opens and he lets you walk in first , he walks in and pushes his floor number , he stares at you and thinks u don't notice , you look at your feet then slowly look up at him putting your head against the wall playing with your hair with one hand " what u staring at " u smirk as you blush knowing he can clearly tell " mmm u look better than I thought u did " he smirks as he bites his lip looking at you  " ohh hehe I do huh? " DING | The door opens and he gently grabs your hand showing you to his room ,he opens the door and walks in , you follow him in and he closes the door behind you , "uhh take your shoes off here lol ," you take your shoes off and put your purse on a chair in his rooms , you look around his room "so how long you here for lol u on tour right ? " "yeah how'd you know lol " he watches me look around his room as he gets in his bed " nice view though lol " u look at him nervously " so how long have you known about me ? " he smirks " well... since u were 16 I believe , I use to love bill tho lol he was cute ash , but I kinda grew more to u " "really? I'm glad you switched to the better twin " he smirks and gets up " ima take a shower " you look at him a lil tipsy " waittt whyyy bring meee" he pauses and leans against the wall looking at you as I unbutton my denim skirt and slide it off keeping my panties on , " hmmm ok mama come in "....

I lied the next chapter will be spicy 😏