Chapter 9

| 30 MINS LATER |  you arrive and don't even think to look at how u look , you get out and hold hands with Rayy as you walk into the store, you go to the counter and they ask for your name but it isn't in the sign in board , " okay hold on sir let me call someone" while you go on your phone you hear bill call your name "Y/N OVER HEREEE" everyone stares at him and you laugh a lil as you walk over to his table , he walks over to you half way and hugs you " y/n u look really cute like hot " he smirks laughing "thank you thank you Rayy is a helper with the outfit choice lol" bill moves out the way and you get a glimpse of Tom, and his gf * this girl* you take a deep breathe and and bite your lip as bill pulls out the chair for you and Rayy , " hey gustavvvvv heyyy George how are you guys ?? Btw this is Rayy my bsf " you ignore Tom as he tries not to look at you "heyy y/n Rayy u should switch spots and sit over here " says Gustav . You look at Rayy and give her the look it's okay "yeah that's totally fine lol , I have to go to the bathroom does anyone know where it is? " " uhh no actually " Tom says , you look at him as you get up " that's okay I'll find it myself thank you tho " you roll your eyes and walk away and search for the bathroom , bill follows you " I need to go too let's find it together lol " you look at Tom " sure let's ask sb ? " " excuse me sir where is the bathroom ? " a worker points you in the direction "right over there ma'am " u nod your head , you feel bill staring at you and u decide to look over at him , he looking at you up and down " you okay lmaoo?" He looks at you fully , you look at him before u go to the restaurant, " yeas I'm good I'm okay " he says in a weird town " you laugh and nod your head and walk into the bathroom and use the bathroom , after the bathroom you wash your hands and put your lotion back on , you stare at yourself in the mirror * I'm a goddess and I get anything I want without trying period* you wave your hands on yourself to calm down and walk out the bathroom to be greeted by Tom , " hey y/n " you look at him like your unfazed and play with your earring " I know what your gonna say Tom and I just want you to know whatever happened last night was never meant to happen okay? " you look at him for a while and he goes speechless , you shake your head and sigh as you walk past him like he wasn't there , bill see you walk away from Tom and looks at Tom " wtf u do bro?" Bill runs to you " hey you okay sorry my brother is like that ig , did he do something to u?" U look at him and shake your head no " I just don't wanna talk to him right now is all " you lick your lips to make them glossy as you sit down and cross your legs looking at Rayy as she talks to both gustav and George laughing with each other *oh I love thattt she's so cute* , Tom comes back and sits down next to his "gf" 🤮 * this bitch must be playing lol* " so where are we going tonight?" You ask bill . Bill smiles " it's a surprise heheheheeh you will love the club tho" you nod your head and the waiter comes and you all order your food , you get a fettuccine chicken pasta with lemon water and a side salad , you eat that shit tf up , Tom has been talking to his gf the whole time and he's now letting her feed him * my eyes twitching rn watching them do this lmaooo * you sip your water " so y/n what are u good at like do u play an instrument or something?" Bill asks , you look at him " actually I'm a drawer and I'm becoming a tattoo artist pretty soon lol , I've already tatted like 3 people and I made a portfolio so I'm waiting at this point " you giggle at bill and he smiles at you as you talk " damn that's really good maybe you could give me a tattoo sometime? " he says as he leans back "bill you hair is fucking cool and I can't not look at it " you put your chair closer to bill , Tom watches u and rolls his eyes " bsffffff we frl all need to become bsfs they have so much in common with us lmaoo " you nod your head as you sip your water , you sigh and tap your nails on the table , Tom looks at you , you look at him and you both hold contact for a good minute, he wants to push the table out the way and kiss you he's struggling to hold himself back , you smirk at him , his gf looks at you as you do that " umm excuse me don't look at him " you look at her and smile as you sit up getting close to her and stare at him some more than back at her , " no I like staring at him actually how about u stop me" u smile at her and roll your eyes at Tom and he takes his arm off her and tries to hold his laugh in , "bill you wanna go somewhere like a lil shop? " bill nods his head as he's shocked ash not knowing wtf just happened , you both walk away and leave the restaurant to there limo , " sir can u just go to a clothing store that not people are at please ?" Bill asks his limo driver , you both look at each other "so what was all that " he says sucking on his teeth "well idk if I should tell u or like just not I mean no one would believe me if I told sb about it probably even you yk " he looks at you and nods his head " oh oh I know what's going on " he chuckles and looks at me sweetly "my brother is not the best person but I don't think he meant to hurt you yk " you stare at him *should I just be straight up or ? *...