Chapter 8

.| The morning after |  you wake up and  gently stretch yourself out trying not to wake tom  " what time is it " you whisper as you sit up , you rub your eyes and realize tom isn't in the room , you analyze the room and get up gripping the bottom of your shirt stretching with your other arm "why did he leave without waking me up?" You go in the bathroom and put your thong back on, you put water on your face and rinse your mouth out thinking about last night * did this actually happen or am I just dreaming? * you grab your hair clip from your bag and put your hair up , you put your skirt on and keep his shirt on , you grab your bag and shirt and leave his room , you walk to the elevator and take it to the first floor *my brain is so scrambled right now I have such a headache but aye my back feels better hehe* "fuck that was a night " you start walking out the door and see Tom and bill talking to a girl in the corner of your eye , toms arm is around her and she's looking at him in a way you did last night, your honest reaction 🧍‍♀️ * well isn't this so amazing for me * you start to walk away and here bill " y/n! Hey come over here " *why me lmaooo * you turn around and put a fake smile on your face and walk towards them , "oh heyy " you choose not to look at Tom and start to fidget with your bag , " Tom says y'all had a good time last night at the club last night " you slowly look at Tom and see he's smirking "naw we didn't actually he's kinda boring lol , you must be the better twin bill? "  *take that mfk* " pahahah yeah I am ask his gf she knows I'm more fun to chill with right moon? " *gf?* you look at Tom for a second seriously and smile a lil shaking your head "ight I got to go honestly but u want my  number bill?" You cross your arms and stand there knowing toms staring at you "yes I'd love that " you give bill your # and hug him bye , the girl gives you a disgusted look as you walk away * wait a damn min no she didn't...* you smile and turn around flipping her off but mostly tom *fuck you* "what's that for ?" Tom says. You shrug "bc I wanted to do it " you walk away and put your head phones on and listen to music on your phone , you walk to the bus stop and text Rayy to see if she's by to pick u up.  | 2 HOURS LATER | your at your house with Rayy and start telling her what happened " basically we frl like had a thing going on and yk... like we fucked lol and it was honestly really fucking good Rayy like no joke this man gives me feelings in my body I've never felt before " you laugh and u put your head on her shoulder " GIRLLLL WTFFFF YOU DID THAT" she jumps on you " girl did you show him wtf u on lmaoo " you put your face in the bed and scream kicking your feet , you sit up quickly and look at her "he has a gf supposedly " you sigh " what?... no cuz what girl where he at let's like tell his gf or some wtf? " you look at her " I got to meet her.. I flipped her off cuz she gave me a dirty ass mfk look" you smile a lil " but yeah bill seen me and called me over and Tom had his arm around her and shit " she gets up and starts pacing with her hands on her hips "okay this mfk weird ain't he?" Cuz how u just met and he just uses you like that? " you shrug and lay back on the bed , you hear your phone ring , "OHHH WAIT THAT MIGHT BE BILL" you jump up and dive for your phone and answer the call "hey bill you on speaker phone " "waittt bill kaulitz?" Rayy whispers in excitement " hello who is this?" You look at Rayy and shrug confusingly "heyyy y/n u wanna go out for dinner and then like go to a club? The band is free tonight , Tom wants to chill with u he keeps bugging tf outta me to call u bro lmaoo" you look at Rayy and laugh with her silently jumping up and down " yesss i for sure would love to come with you guys but I'll only go if my friend Rayy can come ofc" " ohhh shit yeah the more people the better lol I'll text you the address to come to but I gtg " he ends the call and both of you look at each other with your hands on your hips smiling like you are up to something " you thinking what I'm thinking? Or am I thinking what u thinking" you both start laughing " bitch yessss we finna run this night tonight and finna make Tom drool over you girl" you sigh " idk if I wanna like talk to him but I fs wanna make him realize I'm definitely not the one to play with , and his poor girlfriend I feel bad yk" Rayy slaps your hand " okay u need to snap out this mentality for the rest of the day and let's do this shit " you look at her " ow what's that for lmaooo".

PICK AN OUT FIT

|1 HOUR LATER| you and Rayy have picked your outfit , you both choose to match with a sparkly makeup look, you choose to put a lil lip liner on and crimp your hair but brush it out and put gel so it doesn't look to "weird" *Rayy said it looked lik...

|1 HOUR LATER| you and Rayy have picked your outfit , you both choose to match with a sparkly makeup look, you choose to put a lil lip liner on and crimp your hair but brush it out and put gel so it doesn't look to "weird" *Rayy said it looked like literal waves on my head* Rayy has the same look  , " I think we're done " you look at Rayy in the mirror " in girl code for "we look like the party" " girl we needa take a pic frl " Rayy says jumping up and down" we look so good rn it's not even funny bsf " you say as u cheese hard asf , you grab your phone and take many photos with Rayy as she takes some of just you since she really likes photography, Ding , bill texts you and says he's ready for you to come to the restaurant and sends you the address , "oh bill just sent me the address u ready to go bsf?" You look at Rayy as she's already packing your headphones in your bag and your claw clip "pahahaha you frl ready to go?" You put your shoes on some perfume and body lotion glitter so your extra sparkly , you and Rayy go to her car and drive to the location of the restaurant.

Realized when she's talking to herself I put ** and I say things like "my" like it's me ☺️.