Chapter 11

..." Y/n bbsffffff there u are I been looking for youuu she says while laughing at gustavs joke, " bbyyy rayyyyy " you giggle as you walk to the limo with Tom , " oop whoop wait a min" she says with her tongue out winking at me and her hand on her hip " OUUUUWWWW " you blush and look at Tom , he looks at you and laughs with u covering his face a lil as he smiles blushing , *cause I got that... * you chuckle you push Tom a lil and run to the limo and hop in, " YOU ALWAYS RUN " he says while laughing chasing you into the limo and sitting in between u and Bill, Bill looks at you both while he's putting an earbud in his ear smirking " Tom what ya doin " he takes toms hat off " you both look soooo CUTEEE " Tom and bill start fighting playfully because bill wont give him his hat back " PAHAHA " Tom slaps bill laughing " alrightt lmaoo hereee " You sit there holding your pee in from laughing so hard at them " Brooo- y'all frl are brothers lmaoo cats and dogs in here " you laugh while holding your stomach a lil , Tom and bill stop fighting and Tom puts his hat back on and pushes bill one last time , |10 MINS LATER| you arrive at the sparkle light club , " you guys I think we're here" Bill and gustav say while looking out the window, " you look at Tom and he's already looking at you * I- I- no cuz this mfk just so fine* he smiles as he pokes your leg you , " hi lol " you say as you sit up a lil to grab your bag you softly clench your jaw as he pulls your shirt a lil so you turn to him, " hi babygirl" he says while waiting for u to look at him , *babygirl * you look at him and gently kiss him "I want a sandwich " Tom says randomly as he gets up to get out the limo "bro always wants a sandwich " georg says, you follow Tom giggling as you get out he helps you out and holds your skirt down, *he knows what he be doing* " Thank you hehe I appreciate that." He puts his hand around your waist as he walks next to " BSFFFF LEMME WALK WITH YOU WAITT" Rayy try's her best to run with heals doing her lil speed walk , you look back at her " hurry lmaoo" Tom pauses for her " Come on Rayy hold y/n hand lmaoo " you chuckle " boy don't play " she says catching up to you and holding your arm , you all walk into the back vip club area and immediately get your booth, a instant dark room with flashing lights and the song "pyramids" by frank ocean playing . Tom sits down and orders some food , " I'm kinda hungry too " you say sitting down next to him giving puppy eyes " can we share??!" * PLEASEEEE * " Tom smirks laughing " ofc bbg then we can get some drinks and dance lol, ofc that's if you want to " he pokes you as he adjusts himself " TOMM HURRY UP" bill says dancing with Rayy and Georg, " SANDWICH FIRST" he says to bill " Naw cuz me too " you giggle putting your hair behind you ear and cross your legs a different way, Toms food arrives and he splits it with you " THANK YOUUUUUUUU " you say excitedly " I haven't eaten yet lol which is probably bad " you say after you chew your food , " I had skittles haha very delicious" he says 🤌🏻  " |9 MINS LATER| you both are finished , " Thank you again lol" you say playing with your nails , he doesn't pay attention and is looking in the direction of bill, *okay?* you sit there for awhile and he doesn't say anything back , " Tom u good " he looks at you and chuckles " yeah I'm fine I just seen someone" " oh well do you wanna go get drinks or? " you stand up and hit his hat so it covers his face , " really lmao" he stands up and looks at you and slowly moves his hand under your chin and looks at you , " Hehehe whattt " you say covering his eyes as you pull away hiding your face , he smirks " come here lol let's get some drinks " he hands his hand out as he walks to the bar , you grab his hand and walk with him " I've been here a few times actually and it gets pretty fun to be honest" he says looking at you playing with his piercing , " really?? Hehehe well maybe u can dance for me this time ?" You say tugging on his shirt" " hey mike nice to see you man" he shakes the bartenders hand " can I get 2 aviation cocktails please but more on the strong side and 2 shots each please, Ohh and add cherries in both please " you look at him " daymmnn I don't even know how to pronounce that they sell that here? " you say putting your hair behind you back surprised " you smart huh lol" you giggle, he pulls your shirt gently pulling you to him while laughing with you , " I told you I been here before lol I just know what I like you know " you put your arm on his shoulder as he leans against the bar " so what were u staring at earlier because I seen u staring mad hard lmaoo " he looks at you and sighs " uhhh... " he taps his ring on the bar...

Y'all I'm sorry I been gone for a lil 🤭 I had a fun week at school and have been exhausted I'm putting 2 chapters out today. Btw the picture I drew is the character you are in the story 😼.