Chapter 4

when your in the bathroom Tom is thinking about inviting you to his room but isn't sure if he should, u pee and finish up the bathroom , you wash your hands and open the door making eye contact with Tom his arm is on the doorframe and his other hand is in his jacket he smiles at you, so you smile back and walk by him , "wait where u going " he grabs your hand and you lead him into the crowd , he watches you as you both stop in the middle of the floor ," dance with me " *I wonder if he will* you giggle under your breathe, you start to slowly dance to the beat like a goddess , like he can't have you ,u dance like you're the only person in the room or in the world good enough for him , he smirks and follows your movement and turns you around and gently grips your hips , u smile as you gently push your ass against him and dance with him in synch , he smirks and pulls you even closer he really enjoys you dancing on him and bites his lips as he dances with you  , you bend over slowly when part of a song starts hittin different* at this point my body is taking over *  you gently grind on him showing him your thong as your skirt rises a bit , he puts his hand on your back and bites his lip feeling u grind on his dick he holds your skirt a lil so it won't slide all the way up and starts smiling as you look back to see if hes enjoying it " I thought u said u didn't like the act I pulled shouldn't u be upset?" you shake your head and laugh as u sit up , he helps fix your skirt and pulls it down some more , you turn around facing him again and look at him as he stares at your eyes, he slowly grips you hips and puts his head next to your neck , you put your hands on his shoulder , you feel his lips gently kiss your neck and slowly starts to suck on it to form a hickey , you smile and blush as u bite your lip as he kisses up to your jaw then to your chin "can I kiss you"....

ITS GONNA GET SPICIER I DONT PLAY <3
Have fun beautifuls.