Introduction

Ravkan Academy was the only standing school that welcomed students from all over, Kerch, Ketterdam, Zemeni, Suli, even Fjerdans for over 100 years. The school was founded by Ilya Morozova; he founded the school as a statement piece to rulers throughout the country that people didn't need to be from the same country in order for there to be peace. As the years went by, Ravkan Academy became a safe place for everyone, including the Grisha that were scattered across the country looking for guidance. The current principal of Ravkan Academy, Aleksander Kirigan; has been a dedicated ruler of the school and has taken the role of protecting and teaching the students very seriously, especially the Grisha students. You had your usual cliches in Ravkan Academy, you had the cheerleaders Zoya, the captain. You had Genya Safin, and Inej Gafa the flyer. You had the sports group, Jordie Rietveld the swim team captain, you had Kaz Rietveld the best swimmer on the team...that was until he quit the end of freshman year after a freak "accident" that occurred shortly after Jordie graduated. Jesper was also apart of the swim team but didn't take it too seriously, and then you had Nina; Nina was apart of the nursing program and pursued her career with an open mind, she was dating Matthias Helvar,the quarterback for the rival school Fjerda Heights. There was a group that was Kaz, Nina, Inej, Jesper, and Matthias; they were the group everyone knew for good and bad reasons. They were most famous for their pranks, Kaz was more famous for his fights. And this group was known as "The Crows."