4. Sneaking out.

"You are being unreasonable, Win. Just how long are you planning to keep this on?" Bright shouted. This was nothing new. Well, it was when they argued for the first time just after two months of their marriage but now it's their usual routine, to fight till one of them gets silent due to exhaustion. Exhaustion, not giving up. Why would they? They have a high pride. Higher than their love.

"Amazing! I am being unreasonable." It was Win's turn to shout. "It was you who decided to go on a date and then what? You made me stand for you at that fucking mall for hours like a joke. Did not even bother to give a massage that you can't make it. And all this for that assho-"

"Enough, Win. You can't just disrespect him. He is someone I admire and respect. So, you better not take out any disrespectful words for him or I don't know if I could control myself."

" Oh really? Like hell you have ever did. You are shouting at me right now, Bright. At your husband of one and a half year. You are fucking wrong for ditching me and now won't even apologize. And you know what? I am ashamed. Ashamed that you admire someone as cheap as that Chakrii. That bloody womanizer."

" Enough, WIN." That's it. Bright's patience ran out. He was about to slap win but stopped half way realizing what was he about to do.

"Why stop? Just go ahead. Why?" Win lost his battle with his tears. Stupid tears. Now was not the time. He packed his things and left the house. Like always. Bright was in the same position without moving a single finger. Like always. Ahh... stupid Bright, stupid fights.

.....

"Here. My birthday cake. Have some." Frank said as he settled himself beside Drake on his bed.

Drake was starring at Frank. A grey turtle neck underneath the black suit with Frank's crown brooch that Pluem gifted him on his birthday two years ago and that silver dragon and snake yin yang necklace Drake gave Frank. Yes, Drake saw Frank some half an hour ago but he was so focused on helping Frank with his attack to give his attention to his looks.

"Stop ogling at me and just eat the cake." Frank chuckled looking at the flustered Drake. Cute, he thought. "Thanks for coming at the right time like always." Frank was able to attend his party without any problem thanks to Drake. Though he was shaking a bit with his damn fast heartbeats still he was able to manage it thanks to Drake.

Drake hummed as he took his first spoon of speckled malted coconut cake. Delicious. "Are you feeling better now? You should save yourself from triggering those symptoms. You know next time stay away from movies that might trigger you."

Oh so Drake must have stood there somewhere near when today Frank was taking therapy.

"You heard everything, right?" That wasn't a question. Frank just wanted to confirm if Drake heard everything.

"Someone needs to know everything about you to help you in situations, Frank. Uncle can't be beside you every time and your family, well you yourself decided not to involve them in this. That leaves me only. Someone who knows everything about you.  I have to keep a track of your things. So, sorry but not guilty."

"It's OK. It's not like I wouldn't have told you how my symptoms got triggered." Pluem and Nanon asked Frank to watch a movie with them. 'Siblings' time'. He agreed. It wasn't like he could always spend time with Pluem. He was such a overloaded person with all his business studies. But turned out the movie was not some rom- com he expected. Starting was but then it turned into complete opposite.

"By the way, I have a news for you, bad or not you decide."

Frank's faced took a complete 180∘ change when he heard some one sneaking into his brother's room, worst, his brother kissing that someone at his window. Frank did thought that something was fishy with the way Nanon helped him or himself to cover for the broken vase this morning but to think it was a secret boyfriend was a bit different. Oh lord, what's with the Vihokratana kids having secret boyfriends. Oops! Not Frank. He just has a secret. Yeah, just a secret, no boyfriend.

"I need to go back to the party. You should leave too." Frank said. Drake's face once again changed to a concerned one. Frank understood his worries as he continued "Don't worry I won't have those nightmares again. Actually, I would have asked you to stay as it is already night but Non has some plans for today and he will come to my room. I won't be able to hide you."

"It's OK. I brought my car. I will go safely but you will be okay, right?" Drake didn't have the heart to leave Frank alone but he had to. Frank also convinced him.

Drake left after some conflict and Frank went down in his birthday party.

.....

Anong saw her son sleeping at the window nook. The position seemed uncomfortable but still she didn't want to wake him up knowing very well that once he woke up he wouldn't fall asleep again.

She gently stroked his hair after putting a blanket on Perth. She highered the AC temperature as her son easily catches cold and left the room.

.....

"Hey" Nanon said as he secretly went inside Frank's room. It was already their pass bedtime. So, he had to sneak in. Frank already arranged snacks and lots of drinks for them. "Wow! What's all these?."

"I thought we will need this for our birthday party."

"Idiot, we are going out for party."

"Oh- what? Non, it's so late already. Dad already scolds us if we stay awake for late and we are doing it already but now you wanna to out. Bro die alone if you want, I still wanna live."

.....

Yeah, that's what Frank said but here he is standing in front of their house's back side trying to sneak out from home with his younger and elder brother. Pluem was helping Nanon up the wall to get out of the compound. Come to think of it, isn't Pluem paying too much attention to Nanon lately. Before he was too busy to spent some little time with his brothers, especially Frank, but nowadays he is always there for Nanon. He is taking so much care of him. Frank was feeling a bit of some unpleasant feeling for some days. He was feeling neglected by his brother who was always there for him whenever he needed him before. Even fought with Frank's teacher in fourth grade because she punished Frank wrongly, but lately since he picked business administration as his career stream he wasn't paying attention to Frank or Non or family then suddenly he is paying his full attention to Nanon, Dad, Papa and even cared for the kid Frank saw at the restaurant with him to have lunch with him but what about Frank? Suddenly his favorite brother seemed to neglect him. Even now when coming here Frank tripped over something and fell but only Nanon looked concerned. It was as if Frank was suddenly a nobody to Pluem, his favorite brother. He was trying to shrug this feelings off but now it was too much.

"Hey Pluem, I know you love him more but at least fake some care for me." It came out ruder then Frank originally planned but so what? He said what he was feeling.

Pluem was dumbstruck as he heard what his brother said.

"What are you talking Frank?" Nanon smiled coming down with Pluem's guidance as he looked at his brother he thought Frank was just jokingly messing with Pluem.

"Nothing. Just kidding. Why did you come down? Let's get out before someone finds us here." Frank quickly changed his expressions from doleful to happy cheerful Frank. Frank's favorite mask indeed. He didn't want to drag Nanon in this.

Pluem didn't buy it. He knew something was wrong with Frank since some few days. Now he is understanding what it might be. He thought about talking to Frank about this once they are alone. The sooner the better.

Nanon was about to climb up again when they heard a familiar voice from back.

"What are you boys doing here so late at night?"

As they turned around they saw her again after almost a year.

"Mom!!!" The twins screamed in happiness forgetting that they got caught while Pluem just gave an embarrassing head bow.