They find out there in love with you

A/n: This was requested by otgwjunkie14 I hope you all enjoy!

• Gordi: Gordi figured out he loved you when you got hurt trying to defend him; "That should teach you." The three men walked away as Gordi rushed to your side, helping you up." Y/N! A-are you okay?!" You smile as you wiped your bloody lip. "*Cough* Yeah, yeah I'm good. The only reason I lost was because those idiots kicked me in the leg. If they didn't, I'd totally would've won, and showed those bozo's what happens if you bully one of my best friends!" You stop your rant when you saw Gordi tearing up. "Oh gosh, Gordi!" You hugged him tight. "I'm okay, really! They deserved it." "But you could've gotten hurt even worse. Y/n you have to be more careful, you always start fights with people--" "Because they try and hurt you!" Gordi stops. "Oh! Sorry for yelling... But it's true, you're like the only real friend I have. So, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise." You hug him, as he hugged you back. "Anyway, I should probably get some treatment from the nurses, I'll see you later." You waved him goodbye before leaving. Gordi blushed, and realized right there, he loved you. 

 • Azulin: Azulin figured out he loved you, when he had a breakdown, and you comforted him; You were out on a walk, when you heard a faint crying sound. You followed the sound and found the cause of the noise; Azulin. He was crying, you felt bad and walked to him. "Azulin--" Azulin jumped at the sound of his name, before turning to you with a stern glare.  "What?!" You sat down beside him, "What's wrong?" He gave you another glare, "What's wrong? WHATS WRONG?!" "Yeah, that's what I asked." He growled in aner, as he frantically wiped the tears in his eyes, he couldn't let you see him like this. "What's wrong is the fact that no matter what I do, nobody actually pays attention to me! No one treats me with the respect I deserve, the respect I should've earned. It's just all about--" He was cut off, with a tight hug. He was about to snap at you before his face softened, and he felt himself cry again, he bit his lip in an attempt to stop the tears, but you just rubbed his back, and said, "It's okay to cry. It's a part of life." He allowed his tears to spill, as he sobbed, but you just hugged him and comforted him. This confused him, why did he worry so much about you seeing him like that? Why was he so worried about you, whenever you got hurt? Why did whenever you held his hand, or hugged him, why did he want to do more than that, why did he want more of it? Thats when he figured out the only explanation, he was in love with you. 

• Coco: He already knew. It was a while after you just met, he just loved everything about you. Who wouldn't? ; You and Coco were talking, but he wasn't paying attention to what you were exactly saying. He wasn't ignoring you on purpose, of course not. He was just spaced out, while looking at your face. He couldn't help it, you were just so perfect. "Coco?" His thoughts were caught off, when you waved your hand in his face, to see if he was paying attention. "Yeah?" "You, okay? You were spaced out, again." Light pink blush dusted his cheeks, as he put his hands up. "Yeah, I'm fine. You were saying?" You looked at him suspiciously, before smiling, and continued to talk.

• Padre: He figured it out, when you attacked Carcias to defend him; You watched as Seargent Caricias had cut Padre's face. As Gordi and Coco rushed over to hold him back. You rushed over to Padre but seeing him hurt like that. Made your blood boil. "How dare you" You snarled attracting everyone's attention to you. "How dare you, injure someone who's just trying to keep everyone safe?!" "He's not trying to keep everyone safe; he's just trying to keep everyone still believing in God." Caricias said breaking away from Gordi and Coco's hold. "Priests and nuns. Pathetic. Lying in order to keep everyone believing in 'God'. Just like you and him," Your eye twitched. "Say that again, to my face." Everyone looked around nervous. "Shit's about to go down." Pandi whispered to Sonrisas. "You nuns and priests are just pathetic liars, and you always will be." You inhaled deeply, your eye twitching. You cracked your knuckles. Before punching the Seargent in the face, making everyone gasp. You then kicked him, where the sun doesn't shine, before he could react. You began to kick him mercilessly, "How about you--?!" But before you could finish, you were held back by Coco, but that didn't stop you from trying. Some long minutes later you had almost all the soldiers trying to hold you back. "Don't do it Y/n!" "It's not worth it!" At last, you had finally calmed down, before walking over to Padre, who was blushing madly. You helped him up. And led him away.  "Dude, you just got beat up by a nun--" "Shut it."