How they asked you out

A/n: This was requested by: Myself~ P.s This takes place a while after the war.

• Gordi: He just confessed his feelings for you, a week after your whole group got fired by the colonel, due to not being in the right mind set because of the traumatizing things you all witnessed in the forest; You were sitting in your living room, when your thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. Annoyed, you got up and went over to the door, and opened it. Only to see someone you knew all too well; Gordi, holding F/f flowers, your favorite type of flower "H-hey Y/n!" "Oh! Hi Gordi! What's up?" He blushed and stuttered. "W-would it be okay, If I came inside?" "Of course!' You said cheerfully, as you allowed him inside. "So, how's Azulin been? After the... You know?" "Oh, yeah he's been fine. But he's been way more, snappier lately." You chuckle. "Of course, he has. It's Azulin after all!" But you stop when seeing Gordi was being serious, "Yeah, but it's like he's changed. He may have been rude before, but he's never been this mean!" You frown, putting your hand on his shoulder, "It's okay. He's probably just traumatized, and dealing with it in the only way he knows how, it's completely normal for some people to do this, when a bad accident has happened to them," "Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just really worried about him." You hear that the tea you had been preparing before Gordi arrived, was done. "Hey, do you want some tea?" "Sure, why not?"  You gave him a quick smile before getting up and heading to the kitchen. "Hey Y/n?" "Hm?" Gordi gulped nervously. "T-these are for you" He said, as you blushed "They are? Why?" You asked, masking the true excitement in your voice. "Well, it's because... Y/n I love you. Would you be my girlfriend/boyfriend? --" You couldn't handle hiding your excitement anymore, and cut him off, "Yes I'd love to!!!" You yelled, as hugged him, kissing his face, making the both of you laugh. 

• Azulin: He managed to bluntly ask you out, when you were taking care of him while Gordi was busy; "Y/n" "Yeah?" You asked softly, as to not disturb the healing bear. "Areyousingle?" "What?" "Argh! Are you dating anyone?! Dummy" You playfully rolled your eyes. "Yes, I'm single, why?" Azulin brought you closer to him, confusing you. Usually, he didn't want to make physical contact with anyone. "Y/n, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" You blushed smiled. "Aw, I'd love to Azulin." Azulin blushed as well, before looking away. "G-good! I'm happy!" "Aw, me too--" "Well, I'm happier!" The both of you stayed silent, blushing madly, you kissed him on his cheek, as he couldn't hide his smile any longer. 

• Coco: He just asked you out. Sure, he was nervous, but he knew, he had to do it eventually; "Hey Y/n?" "Yeah Coco?" You asked turning to him. "I have something for you" You blushed. "Really? Cool, what is it?" It was his turn to blush. He handed a basket to you. You removed the cover to see some of your favorite flowers, candies, and one of your favorite books. You then saw a note. You picked it up and it said 'Y/n I love you. Would you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?' Dark blush covered your cheeks. "Coco... I'd love to!!!" You said hugging him, as he kissed you. You both laughed, happy to be together. 

• Padre: He was nervous, he was really worried that he would say the wrong thing. He almost had a panic attack, he even got a limited-edition copy of your favorite book series; Padre was sweating nervously. Today was the day, he was finally ready enough to admit his feelings for you. He knew he had to do it, even if he was anxious, Padre knew you always have to get things like this off your chest, otherwise he might regret it in the future. He took deep breaths, holding his present for you behind his back, before going to a place he knew where you'd always be. Once he saw your figure, he took one last deep breath, before walking towards you. He tapped on your shoulder as you turned to face him. "Oh, hi Padre!" "Hello Y/n" He coughed to clear his throat, as you smiled at him. "Y/n there's something I want you to have." "Really, what is it?" He took a deep breath, before looking towards you. He handed you the present, as you looked at it curiously. You opened it and gasped. It was the new limited edition of your favorite book series. "OH.MY.GOSH. I LOVE IT! THANK YOU PADRE--!"  "Y/niloveyou" You blinked. "I'm sorry. I didn't catch that" Padre sighed, why couldn't he do this right? "Y/n. I'm in love with you. I know this may seem sudden--" You smiled widely at him before tackling him with a hug, before saying "I love you too!" And peppered kisses all over his face.