One. Well that's new

Iida relaxed the minute the dorm door shut behind him. His dorm was pretty empty except for the shelves of glasses, the dresser, and his bed. His body had a way of subconsciously suppressing his tics in class so his room was the place that he was able to relax. That also ment it was usually the place that tic attacks happen, but that hasn't happened in awhile.

He sat down on his bed, plugging in his phone. He winces as his hand unexpectedly slams into the desk. Thankfully he missed his phone, but it still hurts like hell.

~~~~~~Iida's pov~~~~~~

"My fuck." I mutter, massaging my hand slightly. Another reason for the insane amount of glasses, I've gone through a bunch of them just because a hit and/or threw them. And yet my aunty Laura still had the audacity to say I'm faking tourettes for attention. But ignoring her, my days been pretty good.

It wasn't a bad tick day, so I could actually enjoy class. I'm not hiding my tourettes from my classmates, more of ignoring it up until it becomes so obvious they think I'm insane.

My brother's name flashes across my phone screen as my ringtone blares 'Lonestar' by the front bottoms. Extremely under rated band if you ask me but I digress.

I press the small green button.

"Hey Tenya! How ya doing?" He's yelling and It sounds like his mouth is barley an inch from his phone.

"I'm- Quiet! sorry. I'm fine."

"It's good! Told your friend yet?"

"Um, I- Shhhh! Woah sorry, um. No it hasn't really come up."

"Well you, oh shit one minute." There's a crackling from the phone before he sighs. "I'm back. My cat got the zoomies for a minute."

"I, what?"

"The zoomies. He likes to run faster than me sometimes."

"Why would he- Zoomies!"

There's a silence before he bursts out laughing. 

"My god you just gave me a new Zoom! Tic! Scratch that you gave me two!"

"Sorry. Well I gotta go. Bye buster!" He hangs up.

"My name isn't Mr buster brown." The last few words come out in a horrible British accent.

I sigh. "What the fuck am I gonna do now."