Four. Hot people:menaces to society

Tw!! Unhealthy eating habits, slight body shaming

}{~~~Iidas pov~~~}{

Me? I'm just a normal guy. Trying to not fuCKING KILL EVERYBODY, AND THEN MY SELF. 

If you didn't notice, my day is off to a bad start. It's only 4 am. And I've both developed a new motor tic, and realized that my first period teacher saw me have a panic attack yesterday. Whooped de fucking do.

After staying up till one am helping denki finish his homework, I got maybe 2 minutes of sleep.

I haven't had breakfast. I haven't been eating much lately. I saw something saying that less food means less energy for your tics. It's probably bullshit but, I mean I did hear Ojiro saying that I should cut back on the carbs. I only really ever eat a little lunch now. 

Hell, just seeing large portions of food make me wanna throw up. That might be a problem, but I'm sure it's fine. I can't gain any more weight.

I set down my bag by my seat, having come in earlier than most kids. Aizawa sensei looks up at me. 

"How'd you sleep?" He asks, sounding uncharacteristically concerned.

"Um, pretty good." I say, my eyes blinking rapidly. You know, I thought people were exaggerating when they said eye tics were annoying. They weren't.  (Are eye tics annoying? I'm assuming they are for the sake of the story

"Good. Stay after class, I need to talk to you." 

Of coarse he does.

I tap my knee quickly under the desk, trying to direct my little bit of energy somewhere other than my tics. Sometimes I snap my fingers, but that makes noise.

Mina walks over and sits on the edge of my desk. "Hey Tenya!"

"Don't call me that."

"Ugh fine, iida. Wanna come out with us later today?"

I shake my head. "No I have stuff to do." My hands make a chopping motion. 

Sero comes up behind her. His tie is lose and his hair looks fluffy. My eyes squeeze shut before opening again. I pray to the gods they didn't notice.

"Come on class rep, I'll be there! You don't wanna disappoint me do you?" He fake pouts, and somehow looks good doing it. I will myself not to blush. Now, I'm not a huge fan of labels, but right now I am feeling hella gay.

I stay silent trying to focus on the book Infront of me. I feel a strange tightness, like a scratching at the back of my neck.

Oh God not now.

My head tics back.

"Why'd you do that?" Mina and Sero ask in perfect sync. 

"No reason." I mutter.

"You need to get out more iida." Mina says smirking

Those six words. You need to get out more.

I've tried, I promise I have. But it never works out. Never, not once. They always end up thinking I'm a weird stuckup asshole and I'm out of one more friend group.

I really do try. It's just never enough.