Chapter 1: Friend Ask's for Help

In the early morning, the weather is cool, and the campus students come and go.

In the dormitory, a message came from Xu Dongyou's cell phone, and when he clicked on it, it was from Hou Mingjun.

Hou Mingjun was studying at the Drama Academy next door. He was a junior. In the first half of the year, after being introduced by a well-known senior who had made his debut, he joined a small crew as the second male lead. This drama will be broadcast in the second half of the year.

Hou Mingjun seemed to have something to do, but it was inconvenient to say it on the phone, so the two made an appointment to meet at a nearby noodle shop.

Xu Dongyou put on his coat and covered most of his face with a wide hat.

His face, in his younger brother's words, must have been smoked from the ancestral grave to have such a good-looking appearance.

Although Xu Dongyou knew that he was good-looking, he didn't think it was as exaggerated as others said, saying that he was so beautiful that he was hardly human.

However, in normal times, this face does cause him some minor troubles.

Xu Dongyou sighed sadly.

It took about twenty minutes to arrive at the noodle shop. Not long after he sat down, Hou Mingjun followed.

Unlike Xu Dongyou's overly pretty face, Hou Mingjun has a face that is very suitable for playing a villain, but he has a heart that wants to be an idol drama actor.

At this time, the boss came over and asked what noodles to eat.

Hou Mingjun ordered noodles in clear soup, while Xu Dongyou ordered a bowl of beef noodles.

Ever since Hou Mingjun had the desire to be an idol, he completely stopped eating meat and greasy things.

Hou Mingjun, who was eating noodles in clear soup at the moment, saw Xu Dongyou's face after taking off his hat, coupled with the appearance of eating quietly, felt that the bowl of beef noodles was extremely delicious.

The boss, who was only focused on watching TV dramas, couldn't help but look at Xu Dongyou with his hat off.

He had never seen such a beautiful person with a fairy air in his life.

Hou Mingjun felt extremely sad when he looked at it. What he longed for most was a very beautiful face like Xu Dongyou's, with a fairy air all over his body.

Especially the eyes, dark and pure, when they look at you, they let go of their defenses.

Xu Dongyou didn't notice it, and raised his head after eating five minutes full, and asked Mingjun, "What can I do for you?"

Hou Mingjun immediately put down his chopsticks and said in a low voice, "Brother, can you accompany me these few days? Shall I go home for two days?"

Xu Dongyou was a little puzzled, his voice was indescribably pleasant, and he asked with concern, "Did something happen?"

He and Hou Mingjun were classmates in junior high school, and they had known each other for several years, so he knew Hou Mingjun very well , Under normal circumstances, I rarely invite friends to live in my own home.

Because, Hou Mingjun's mother didn't like the friends Hou Mingjun knew, she thought they were all cronies, and she would lose face when they went there.

But it does not include Xu Dongyou.

Hou Mingjun sighed in distress, and said, "I can't help it. When I went home last month, I felt that someone was following me."

Follow?

Xu Dongyou blinked, then sat up straight and listened carefully.

Hou Mingjun continued to say: "At the beginning, every time I turned my head, I didn't find anything. Later, I heard footsteps."

The footsteps stopped on the first floor when entering the corridor.

When Hou Mingjun went home and entered the corridor next time, he still felt that someone was following him, but he still didn't find anything when he looked back.

But the footsteps followed like a shadow, and finally stopped on the second floor.

Going home for the third time, the footsteps stopped on the third floor.

Hou Mingjun tried looking back with a mirror while walking, but he still didn't find anything.

At first he thought he was hallucinating, but this hallucination was so real that he had a strong fear of going home.

In the dark corridor, even with bright lights illuminating the corridor in front, he still felt shivering.

As if that was not the way home, but an abyss where terrible horrors would happen.

In order to prove that he did not have auditory hallucinations, he tried to return to the first floor, and then continued to go up, this time the footsteps still sounded, and finally stopped on the third floor.

It seems that the sound of footsteps will only stop on a certain floor within a day.

Suppressing his panic, he called his parents and asked them to go down to the first floor to accompany him on the other side of the stairs.

Horribly—

he asked his parents if they heard footsteps coming from the first floor.

The parents turned their heads to look at the first floor in doubt, and said, "I didn't hear any footsteps, did you hear it wrong?" At

that moment, a huge fear surged around Hou Mingjun, making him want to drag his parents away from home.

But no matter how he said that he really heard footsteps, his parents still felt that Hou Mingjun heard it wrong.

As a last resort, he could only suppress his fear and go home, and then went to the community security and even neighbors, but when they followed Hou Mingjun upstairs, they all said that they did not hear footsteps.

Hou Mingjun had no choice but to seek help from people who did not live in the community.

That is Xu Dongyou.

Hou Mingjun said: "When the two of us played together before, you could always intuitively judge where the hide-and-seek was hiding, and when you were young, if you hadn't insisted on not letting me eat that bread, maybe I would really He was poisoned and sent to the hospital."

This should also be regarded as a kind of intuition for danger.

Hou Mingjun said: "Maybe you can help me. I am almost driven crazy by the sound of footsteps, and my parents refuse to leave the house. Help me feel if the sound of footsteps is dangerous.

" Most importantly, if he went home again, the footsteps would stop on the fourth floor.

And the fourth floor happened to be his home.

He also thought about not going home at all, but when he thought that the footsteps might have been waiting in the corridor, who knew if he would go up to the fourth floor and enter the house in a hurry.

If something happened, he would definitely regret it for the rest of his life.

Xu Dongyou thought of something at this time, and asked: "Ming Jun, haven't you tried to call the police?"

Hou Mingjun said: "Of course, but the police also said that they didn't hear footsteps, and they even checked the camera in the corridor for me." , there is no strange person, as if I imagined all of this."

Hou Mingjun said this, with an undisguised blankness and fear on his face, "But I really feel that someone is following me, this is really true. It's too real."

Xu Dongyou thought for a while, and said, "Why don't we go to your house now."

In fact, he had a faint feeling... what Hou Mingjun said was true.

When he was very young, Xu Dongyou gradually realized that he seemed different from ordinary people.

For example, if you listen carefully and carefully, you can hear some very small sounds after a while.

There is also vision, which is usually fine, but in an emergency, such as when a ball just hits, he can instantly capture the trajectory of the basketball, which is very much like a slowed down movie.

His physical response will also become sharp and he can catch the ball quickly.

In addition to this urgent situation, if he wants to obtain this kind of visual effect that can be slowed down, he must concentrate.

As for the so-called intuition, when he first realized it, he probably realized it when he was playing hide-and-seek as a child.

He can focus on finding the hiding person with his intuition. Although he can't say that he is 100% correct, there is a 60% probability.

Later, he could even intuitively perceive the weather changes, and if he stared at the paper for too long, he would faintly feel which answer should be chosen for the multiple-choice questions.

But Xu Dongyou did not use this intuition to cheat in the exam. Firstly, his grades were already good, and secondly, he didn't know whether it was an illusion or something. He used this ability for too long and too many times, which would cause physical discomfort. .

Such as colds and coughs.

But this kind of cold and cough caused by the use of abilities cannot be cured even by taking medicine and injections.

I have to suffer until at least half a month before I gradually get better.

Coupled with the fear that his parents would worry about him, he gradually seldom used this ability.

But Hou Mingjun's matter is very serious, he has to use this ability to help the other party no matter what.

The two quickly took a taxi to Hou Mingjun's home. When they arrived at the gate of the community, Xu Dongyou felt uncomfortable as soon as he got off the car.

But looking around still can't find anything.

Hou Mingjun was a little nervous and uneasy, "Did you feel anything?"

Xu Dongyou shook his head, and didn't say what he felt uncomfortable, but said: "Go downstairs to your house first."

Since the footsteps were in It appeared on the first floor, maybe there will be new discoveries after arriving there.

The two arrived at the door on the first floor.

Hou Mingjun subconsciously glanced at Xu Dongyou, and tried to lower his voice: "When we step on the first step, the sound of footsteps will appear."

Xu Dongyou nodded, expressing his understanding, and then focused on listening to the inaudible sounds around him.

First there was the chirping of birds in the trees outside the door, and there was chess playing.

The two stepped into the first step together, and then the second step.

Immediately afterwards, Hou Mingjun heard footsteps behind him.

"Boom—"

It was as if the other party had just lifted one foot and landed, and the other foot was still on the ground, waiting for Hou Mingjun to step on the third step.

Hou Mingjun's muscles tensed, and he subconsciously grabbed Xu Dongyou's arm, but Xu Dongyou beat him before he could speak.

"Don't talk, you keep going."

Hou Mingjun closed his mouth, took a deep breath and continued to walk forward a few steps.

Footsteps followed closely behind.

"Boom, boom—"

Then when Hou Mingjun stopped, the footsteps stopped abruptly.

Xu Dongyou could feel the uncomfortable feeling getting stronger.

And this feeling came more from behind Hou Mingjun.

Xu Dongyou pursed his lips, closed his eyes and focused again, and opened them slowly after a few seconds.

He saw a dark figure standing on the steps behind Hou Mingjun, standing there without saying a word, covered with gray and foggy things all over his body.

How can not see clearly.

It was even close to Hou Mingjun in front.

Even though Xu Dongyou was mentally prepared, when he saw this kind of scene, he still couldn't help his scalp tingling, and his frightened almond eyes seemed to become rounder.

It was very quiet in the corridor.

There was only the sound of Hou Mingjun's desperately suppressed rapid breathing.

And... Xu Dongyou's own heartbeat was beating violently.