Chapter 19: Appeased Again

Probably Xu Dongyou's expression was so vivid that even the bureau chief couldn't help but wonder if he was a little too cruel.

    They actually let the monster cubs face the Ancient Candle Dragon alone, which even made their scalps feel a little numb.

    But they have no choice at this time, just like Chen Lao said. The ancient candle dragon's injuries are gradually recovering, and his strength is getting stronger day by day.

    Chen Lao and Jiu Chao also realized this, feeling extremely depressed and sad.

    Their monster race has actually been reduced to the point where a cub has to take on the heavy responsibility.

    The atmosphere became dull in an instant, and Xu Dongyou realized the reason belatedly, endured his shame and took the initiative to chirp a few times, and once again puffed up his small chest.

    Zhulong didn't hurt himself last time, and there is a high probability that he won't hurt himself this time.

    The atmosphere was still a bit dull, and the director of the sub-bureau made a long story short: "Go ahead, I will apply for another reward from the General Administration when you come back."

    Xu Dongyou nodded, and looked in the direction of the portal from time to time.

    Fortunately, Jiuchao came out from Yemen at this time, and showed Xu Dongyou the coat in his arms and the very important mobile phone, "Don't worry, I have them all with me."

    Xu Dongyou breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

    Finally, he didn't need to worry about embarrassing situations after becoming a human.

    Old Chen bent down and placed Xu Dongyou at the entrance of the formation, his voice mixed with worry, but he still said: "Go, child, I will wait for you here." Xu Dongyou nodded, took small steps, and hopped into the entrance of the formation by the way inside.

    Pass the first door.

    Everyone tensed unconsciously.

    At this time, the screen on the surface of the water appeared again, and the candle dragon could be seen, which was so huge that it was almost impossible to see the whole body, roaring madly, constantly hitting the formation.

    Looking at it makes people feel that the soul is trembling.

    Xu Dongyou couldn't help shaking, he raised his head so hard that he could see - Zhulong's tail.

    Because his current height is only eight centimeters, he can no longer see higher places due to this restriction.

    Xu Dongyou walked forward with difficulty for more than ten minutes with his calf, and he only walked less than 200 meters.

    He suddenly felt very tired.

    Weak legs are a fatal problem. What's more desperate is that he has not had time to learn to fly in less than half a month as a northern long-tailed chickadee that has just become a prototype.

    Old Chen silently watched Xu Dongyou advance at a slow pace, and said: "This time I was negligent, but fortunately the formation is still strong, with enough energy to last at least five hours." At this time, the ancient candle

    dragon was still in a state of madness. Among them, but it is not the same as the performance of madness in the past thousands of years.

    This time, it lowered its head after hitting the big formation a few times, almost sticking to the ground and inspecting it carefully.