Chapter 84: Good Acceptance

The live broadcast was over, but the topic about the live broadcast was unsurprisingly once again on the hot search, and it also attracted more people to click in, and then I was shocked. The first reaction was whether it was real or fake?

But when they saw some links from the live news in this trending search, these are all news platforms of local TV stations and provincial TV stations, and there is no possibility of fabricating fake news at all.

At the same time, about the follow-up remedial measures of Fengnian City, they were all written under the live news, and at the same time, there were endless debates on the Internet about the existence of unnatural events in this world.

The fate of the human race is slightly turbulent.

The official organization felt that it should be time for this matter, so the major official platforms, as well as the officials of Fengnian City, also entered the press conference and announced a very important matter.

That is: [There are indeed some unnatural creatures and events in this world, and there are also processing bureaus in this world, which have been secretly protecting the safety of the human race. 】

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

At the same time, the official organizations of various channels expressed that there is no need to panic, because the police stations in all cities will conduct self-patrols in the future, and there will also be handlers to help deal with abnormal incidents.

Let everyone do what they should do, and once there is a problem, call the police as soon as possible, and let professional people deal with it.

But the Internet is also wondering, asking the official to explain why all these things are suddenly announced, and whether the official live broadcast room is the first platform launched by the Processing Bureau to test the water. The purpose is not only to let the public gradually accept all this , the main purpose is to advance self-science.

And what is the reason for this situation.

After all, the authorities can continue to conceal all this as before, and there is no need to announce these secret information little by little.

Could it be that something really happened?

After careful consideration and analysis, the official decided not to hide it any more, but sincerely announced a more serious news to everyone.

[These evil spirits and monsters are chess pieces of some kind of force that attacks itself against human beings. I am publishing these now in the hope that if one day more terrifying monsters appear in the future, I hope that everyone will be mentally prepared. Don't panic, lest you give some kind of power an opportunity to take advantage of it. 】

Everyone started to panic immediately, but seeing the scene of the monster being sealed in a cage and carried away in the news, as well as the police everywhere on the street, the panic was half gone.

At the same time, the official once again told everyone that there is really no need to panic, everything has an official, and everyone has to tide over the difficulties together.

Can't let a certain mysterious force really suppress the fate of the human race, by then, it will be even more terrifying than the end of the world.

There is a spirit of rebellion in the bones of the human race that is unwilling to give in. Hearing the official statement is so serious, it will even be more serious than the end of the world. This sentence is more important than anything else, and it directly unites mankind. .