Chapter 3

London 9pm Holly POV

The plane was landing so we packed our laptops away and got ready to get off the plane. We got off the plane and collected our suitcases. We headed to the door and I texted Zoe that we have landed and we would stay in a hotel tonight. She replied with Ok see you tomorrow xx. We went to the nearest hotel and got a room with 2 single beds, we put our suitcases in our room then went downstairs to get something to eat. We both had a coffee and a sandwich, we finished eating and went back to the room and sat on our beds on our laptops. I decided to do the right thing and unfollow Tom on every social media i follow him on. We went to sleep at 10:30pm and it was amazing because the beds were so comfortable.

The Next Day 8:30am

I woke up and read a bunch of tweets from fans asking why I left America! I tweeted @Holly_Simpson : You guys have been asking why i left America, you will find out why in my video this Sunday! A few minutes later Maya woke up and we decided to get ready to leave, I texted Zoe saying Leaving the hotel soon, meet us at the airport at 10am?? She replied with ok on my way to London now xx. We got dressed and did our makeup and put our laptops in our small suitcases. Today I was wearing a dark blue knitted jumper with black jeans, black socks and my white converse. I just left my long blonde hair loose because I couldn't be bothered to do something with it. Maya was wearing a white crop top, light blue jeans, white frilly socks and black converse with her hair in a messy bun. I put my chargers in my bag along with my phone.

10am Airport
We sat at a table drinking starbucks and checking Twitter when I got a text from Zoe
Z: Im outside the airport
H: Okay on our way out
Z: Okay

We grabbed our cases and walked outside to Zoes car. She helped us put our stuff in the back and then Maya got in the back and I got in the front with Zoe. We talked about upcoming YouTube events etc then we all started singing and we had a great car ride to Zoes house.

Zoes House

We arrived at Zoes house and we got our bags out the car and followed Zoe inside. Zoe took us upstairs and showed us our rooms. We put our suitcases in our rooms then walked downstairs to the living room with Zoe. She introduced us to her dad Graham and her younger brother Joe who was also a YouTuber. We introduced ourselves and sat down. After a few minutes of watching British tv i was getting a bit bored because i had never watched British tv before and we were watching this singing tv show called X Factor. "Zoe do you mind if I have a shower?" "Yeah sure! Joe could you go show Holly the bathroom please?" Joe nodded and walked upstairs and i followed him. I grabbed some pyjamas and underwear and my towel and walked to the bathroom. Joe walked downstairs and i had a quick shower. I got out after a few minutes and got into my pyjamas. I walked downstairs to see everyone watching a movie so i joined and after a few hours we all went to bed.