Chapter 1

Hollys POV, LA

I sat on my bed editing my new video that was going up tomorrow. I couldn't hear myself think because my mom and dad are downstairs arguing as usual. I decided that it was only best to grab my backpack put my laptop, headphones, phone and my purse and drive to starbucks to get some peace. I put my white high top converse on and walked downstairs. I walked to the front door and to no surprise my mom and dad took no notice. They were great parents. Not! I got into my car and drove to starbucks. I walked in and waited in line. I was served by my best friend Maya, i ordered my usual iced chocolate frappé. She wrote Holly Bolly on my cup. She always called me that but I don't know why. I sat on the couch and carried on editing and drinking my frappé. A few minutes later, I felt someone sit next to me. Its wasnt Maya. It was Tom. My boyfriend. I packed my stuff back in to my backpack. As i sat back and made myself more comfortable. He said the 4 words that nobody wants to hear. We need to talk. My heart was racing. I focused on our conversation and nothing else. As he was talking to me i saw Maya watching us. She could see the fear in my eyes. I look Tom in the face and he took a deep breath and said " im breaking up with you ". Tears filled my eyes and my heart was broken. I stood up and grabbed my backpack and started to walk to my car when i had an idea. I turned around walked up to Tom and slapped him. I then walked to my car when I heard footsteps behind me. It was Maya . I hugged her and let all the tears out. She didn't have her apron on so she had obviously finished her shift. We got into my car and drove to my house. We walked in and to no surprise my mom and dad were still fighting. I went to my room and told Maya that I didn't want to live here anymore. I told her that i was moving to England. She begged me not to leave but i told her "Maya your 23 for god sake, you can go wherever you want so you can either come with me or stay here". After I told her i got my suitcase and started packing. She decided to come with me so after she had helped me pack we will drive to hers and get her stuff together. Before we left i changed into my pyjamas and walked down the stairs with my suitcase and for once my parents took notice of me. "Where are you going Holly?" My mom asked with a confused look on her face. "Im moving to England because im sick of you arguing and ignoring me!" I walked out not letting them say anything. We got into my car and drove to Mayas house. We walked up to her room and packed her stuff, booked our flights etc then went to sleep. We set our alarms for 4am. It was now 9:30pm and our flight was at 8am.