Chapter 4

Holly's POV 9am

I woke up at 9am and realised that this my first whole day in England! What is there to do? I got out of bed, put my slippers on, made my bed and went downstairs to see Zoe and Joe on the sofa. " Morning Zoe, Morning Joe " i said before heading into the kitchen to make some coffee. As i was pouring the coffee into a mug Joe walked in to make breakfast. I was so scared to say anything since i had never met him or talked to him. I went into the living room and sat down with Zoe. I heard Maya coming downstairs and she came in to living room and asked if I wanted to go shopping today. I agreed and asked Zoe if she wanted to come too but she said that she had YouTube stuff she has to get sorted. I went up stairs after breakfast and put my spotify playlist on while i got dressed and did my makeup. Today i was wearing some white high waisted jeans with a pastel pink and blue ombré crop top and black socks with white high top converse. I put my long blonde and blue ombré (blue and the bottom) hair into a side plait. I laid down on my bed and checked social media and i started to sing quietly to myself after a few minutes i sat up to take a selfie for instagram to see Joe leaning on the door frame. " How long have you been standing there?" I asked trying not to blush. " Long enough to know your a great singer" he said with a smile. I was so embarrassed! He sat down next to me and asked if he wanted to take a selfie. I agreed with a little smile. I opened the Instagram camera on my iPhone 6 and took a selfie with Joe. I uploaded the photo with the caption "Loving England So Far". After that me and Joe read the comments that were mostly #Jolly or OMG my new otp or OMFG your so cute together! When i was reading the comments i felt my heart go all warm and fuzzy.

Hours later

Me and Mia went into town and went into every appealing shop. We went to Topshop, Lush, New Look and we went into JD to look at some workout trainers. I saw some black and white nike roshe runs which were quite good so i brought them. When we got back home Joe was in the living room playing on his xbox when i saw him my whole body went all warm and fuzzy like the feeling i had when i first started seeing Tom. I didnt know how i felt about Joe yet so I didn't tell anyone not even Mia. I went upstairs and put all my new things away and put all my Lush stuff into my the new basket I brought and made a cute label with my name on and put it in the bathroom. After a few hours of watching movies and Pretty Little Liars on netflix i went to bed.