Chapter 6

Mayas POV

Ever since me and Holly came to England me and Holly haven't really talked since we've been settling in and stuff like that but today we had a lot of fun shopping and im thinking of getting a job at popular store like superdrug, boots, primark, starbucks, topshop etc.

Joe POV 5pm

I was getting ready for tonight. I was taking Holly out to nandos, i was so excited. Shes so beautiful. I love how her long blonde and blue ombré hair sits on her shoulder and i love her big positive smile and how her braces sit on her teeth also i love how she dresses her fashion sense is amazing. I walked over to her bedroom just in time because she was just putting her black leather jacket on. She said she would meet me by my car. She walked downstairs and I heard her say bye to Zoe, Maya and Alfie, they asked her where she was going and she said that she was going for a walk into town. I heard the door close, i waited a few seconds then left telling everyone i was going to Sams house. Me and Joe got into his car and drove to Nandos which took about 10 minutes. Before we walked in we got stopped by a few fans so we took some pictures with them then we went in and sat down and ordered our food.

A few hours later

We came home and sat down with the others and watched movies until about 1am then we all went to bed except for Joe who stayed up on his laptop. I was on my laptop for about an hour. I saw him walking to the bathroom and a few seconds later he walked out and came over to my room. "You know it's 2am" he said with a smile. "I know" I replied look at my laptop. He came over and sat down by me. I closed my laptop and put it at the end of my bed. Me and Joe started talking about our lives and stuff. He started talking about his ex girlfriend and how much of a bitch she is. I looked him in the eye to see how sad he was. A tear ran down his face and I pulled him to a big hug and whispered "Im always here for you Joe" . He pulled away from the hug and slowly leaned towards me and kissed me, I didn't want to be rude and make him more upset than he already is and i may have a few feelings for Joe so I decided to kiss him back. I was so scared he was going to hate me but it was worth it. A few seconds after Joe pulled away and said goodbye and left my bedroom. I put my laptop on the floor as i heard Joes bedroom door close slowly. I got into bed and just stared at the ceiling listening to the faint sound of Joe pacing back and forth in his room. As i lay in my bed i kept talking to myself in my head when it finally came to mind that i kissed Joe Sugg.