Chapter 5

Hollys POV

I woke up at 8am and read all the nice comments on my new video. I got up and grabbed some clean clothes and walked to the bathroom to have a relaxing bath. I tied my hair in a bun before i walked in. I opened the door and i might of accidentally walked in on Joe drying off and getting dressed. I was so embarrassed! I ran back to my room and put my stuff on my bed. I decided i would have a bath tomorrow morning or tonight. I sat on my bed for a bit until I realised i had just saw Joe Suggs willy. I heard the bathroom door open and saw Joe coming towards my room. He stood in the doorway and I apologised about 10 times i felt so embarrassed. He said it was okay. My heart immediately stopped racing. " do you wanna go for a nandos later?" He asked with a cute smile. " i guess so " i said nervously. "Can i borrow your phone for a minute?" He asked before he left my room. "Errr sure" i said giving him my phone. He finally gave it me back and i saw that he had put his number in my phone and put his name as Joe ❤️ which i was fine with. I decided to try and have a bath again which succeeded. I got dressed into my black joni jeans and white tank top with a grey knit jumper over the top since it looked a but cold today. I put on my plain white socks and changed my bed sheets since i dropped a bit of hot chocolate on them last night. After the bed sheets were changed I walked down stairs and sat on the sofa on social media. As i was scrolling through Twitter i heard someone coming downstairs. Maya walked into the kitchen and made a coffee and I honestly thought it was Joe. She came into the living room with her coffee and we talked for a few minutes until we decided to go out and explore. We went upstairs to get our shoes when we saw Joe at the top of the stairs. " Going somewhere?" Joe asked. "Yeah we're going to explore" i said nervously. Joe offered to take us into town so we accepted his offer and got our shoes on. We waited outside for Joe whichh didnt take long we got in his car and we drove in to town. We parked the car on ASDA and we agreed we would meet back here in a few hours. Me and Maya walked into boots and looked at the make up. We brought some foundation, blush, concealer, eyeshadow and some lipsticks. I was looking at the kate moss lipsticks and saw Zoes favourite the 107 which she was talking about last night and she said she was running out so i got that for Zoe. We paid for our things and walked into superdrug and we saw Zoes new tutti frutti products which looked really nice and cute. I bought the body mist, body scrub, bath fizzes etc we paid for those and went to some other shops that sold clothes, makeup etc then we went back to Joes car and went home.