Loves Me Not

HARRY

I had let the girl who's name i had found out was Aushailene a rather odd name, i had thought, lead me to a diner for breakfast. It fit her well though, her name. She was different than any other girl i had ever met. In the few hours since we'd met i knew she was head strong, and fierce. Aside from being breathtakingly gorgeous, aswell. And as for her Scottish flat mate, I was sure my band mate Nialler would want to meet her.

"I swear that if you try anything funny i'll kick your a-"

"Woah, babe, haven't you heard? I'm not a big fan of the cussing." I interrupted, making Aushailene glare at me with her big caramel colored eyes.

"Why the hell would I know that?! Am I supposed to be psychic or some sh-"

"Hey!" I interrupted again. Apart from being gorgeous, this girl also cursed almost as much as Nialler. Surprisingly, it was still a turn on, on Aushailene not Nialler...

"STOP FUGGING INTERRUPTING ME YOU AS-"

"You know, I think cussing is a new turn on," I said putting a cheeky smile on my face. Her dark cheeks lighting up a soft pink making me want to do nothing but kiss them. But I didn't doubt that she truly would kick my cheeky arse. And then i'd probably loose control and snog her. And then she'd kill me.

Aushailene didn't cuss at all the rest of breakfast.