Sultry Weitresses

AUSHY

Why did he have to be so annoying. Maybe if he wasn't such a jerkwad I wouldn't feel burdened to be here. I led him to a dark corner if the tiny diner Isla and I ate breakfast at every morning. Hopefully no one would see me with this cliche. I was already mad enough that he was trying to flirt. Why did he and his stupid friends pick me? Of all the much hotter prettier girls, why me? The cussing thing that I always did to throw unwanted guys off, had NOT worked. I struggled to keep my calm. What was up with me? I never lost my cool. Ever. I was always the peacemaker. It was his stupid curls, I bet. Yeah, and his dimples. And his emerald green eyes that shone like the actual jems. And the way he was intensely staring at me, thus making me blush. I glared before setting myself down on the bench. He plopped down across from me and grinned. "What?" I asked coldly.

"Nothing, you're just very beautiful."

"I reeeeeaaally want to punch you." I muttered just as the waitress came to assist us. She was tall and blonde with enough boobage for it to look like she was going to burst out of her uniform. She gave one look at Harry and squealed.

"OMYGOD! YOU'RE HARRY STYLEA FROM ONE DIRECTION! OMYGOD I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SO INFINATELY HOT!" Then as people began to stare she lowered her voice and leaned in so that her obnoxiously fake looking boobs were practically in his face, "can I like, have your number?" She asked in a sultry voice that made me want to gag. To my surprise Harry looked disgusted. Instead of replying, Harry gently pushed her aside and grabbed my hand, "Babe, the service here is horrifying. Lets enjoy breakfast somewhere else." He said.

Right.

Before.

Pressing his lips.

To mine.