HOLY CRAP WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

My lips melted and I felt my knees buckle under Harry's lips. Luckily Harry's hand was holding me tight against him, keeping me from melting straight through the floor of the cafe and into the darkest pits of hades. My mind momentarily blacked out.

And then it cleared. I pushed him away as hard as I could, making him move only a fraction of an inch away from me. But that was enough. His lips were dark red and raw looking, his eyes lidded down as he looked at me. He had a weird look on his face. But I didn't register much of it because I pulled my fist back and swung it straight at his eye.

...

"What the hell was that for?!" Harry muttered for about the seventeenth time since we got out of the cafe. His arm was around my shoulder, something I had deemed unnecessary. Even though I had stomped on his foot as well making him limp. "This it?" I asked looking up at the giant hotel looming in front of us. He mumbled something that sounded like "yea". As I dragged him up the stairs a security man ran up to us, "Mr. Styles! What happened?!" The man took the boy from my shoulder and placed him around his own. "The girl." Harry muttered shooting a look towards me. The security whispered something and Harry shook his head and whispered something back. The man looked back and gestured me to follow them inside. I obeyed.

...

"So what'd he do to make you punch the lights out of him?" The security man asked me as we stood in the elevator. Even though Harry was slumped against the man, I was still about a whole head shorter than everyone in the elevator. I blushed, "he ... He kissed me." I blurted. The security man barked out in laughter and Harry scowled. His eye was rapidly swelling and was already a faded looking purple. He arrived at the floor and the man guided us to a room, laughing the whole way. A man greeted us at the door and with one look at Harry he shook his head and let us in. "What did he do?" The other man asked. The security man began laughing again and exited the suite. "I'm Paul. The kid's manager." Paul said. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Ahhh, so he hadn't told you. Boys, Harry's back. And he brought a girl. immediately three heads popped up behind a couch and a fourth came out from what looked like a kitchen. They were the bagel boys.

One of the boys jumped up and grabbed Harry, "Oh my carrots! What happened?!" He also had a British accent. The blonde one who had come out of the kitchen chuckled before taking a bite of something unidentifiable, "what did Haz do?" He asked me. "How come everyone assumes I had to do something to deserve this?!" Harry muttered. Apperently, Harry did things wrong often.