Dan

AUSHY

I went home in a daze.

So I burst through the door and Isla was standing in front of me with her fists on her curvy hips I almost screamed.

"What is up with all these sexy European boys coming a' lookin for you?" She hissed with a grin, "teach me Master."

My eyes widened. Who could she possibly be talking about?!

"Um Isla, have you got any food?" Came a voice from our tiny kitchen. I walked slowly towards it not knowing what to expect.

Crouched over the fridge stood a tall wiry figure with straight black hair.

"Dan?" I asked cautiously. He turned around and I almost squealed. "Dan Howell!" I cried before launching myself at the young YouTuber. His laughter rang through the tiny apartment as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "we'll you've gotten tinier since we last met." He said as we pulled away.

"You totally stretched out." I accused. We had first met at a YouTube convention here in LA. We'd met and even went on a few dates. A little while after I had met my latest boyfriend Maz. I had pretty much broken the kids heart but being the great friend he was, he never stopped talking to me. When he went back to the UK we would Skype constantly. He had promised to come see me soon enough. And now, here he was.

And he looked cuter than ever.